Thursday, August 5, 2010

Review: Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream #1

 
 Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+ Shade 1-Radiant
♔Rich in aloe, which possesses excellent hydrating properties and excellent soothing treatment with UV protection (SPF20 PA++), it especially suits people with sensitive skin. This cream leaves skin feeling moisturized while it corrects skin tone for a naturally air-brushed complexion.

This Aloe Sun BB cream shade 1 is the best seller BB cream among all the skin food brand. At first I was really confused about getting this aloe or gingko. But in the end I bought both of them...lol. My friend kindly gave me a small amount of her Aloe BB cream for me to try on and it suits me well.

I found no BIG difference before and after I put on this BB cream, really. cuz of its coverage is SHEER. I've been using nothing like this before. Just a bit of moisturizer and sometimes a pearl cream (Kristine Ko-kool) that I used just only several times. So this BB cream is the first time ever I tried on. The first glance took me a bit surprised by how it feels on my face. My face looks a bit yellow-Pinkish after and it sure gives a porcelain look-like finish.


And since I don't have any sunscreen thingie, I rarely go outside, this would be my combo for outdoor activities. For a sunscreen purpose (SPF 20) is just enough. And when my skin doesn't feel fit, sometimes I got breakouts or allergic rash...this is my ultimate weapon^__________^

I still can go outside with a bit of self-confidence repump...LOL. PMS for some girl sure is a reaaaally sucks period. But this BB cream could be really a saver<3

I don't apply it daily. Only if I have to go somewhere. At home I always having a bare face and let my pores breathe freely.
Swatch swatch~




Oil Control: Not that bad, but I keep blotting off my face with oil 1/2 of oil blotter paper every 4-6 hours. You can see how oily my face at the daylight photo. I didn't use any blotter before I took that pic. But I loved the way it gives me a bit dewy finish.


Coverage: Medium. It has a sheer covering. you must applied 2 or 3 layers or even more for some areas you want to cover more. I used more than one layer at undereye, or other spot that got breakouts or so.


Pros:
♥ Gives a vibrant and radiant finish
♥ Even-out my skin tone while it sooth and rejuvenate my skin
♥ Contain pure Aloe Vera extract, which is good to sooth sensitive skin
♥ Shade 1 is perfectly match and blend well with my skin tone, like I wear nothing
♥ It is said that if you use this for prolonged period, it gives benefit for skin and erase trouble like breakouts, uneven skin tone, etc.
♥ Contain SPF 20 and PA+, perfect for outdoor activities^^

Cons:
❀ It scented. Very similar to vaseline aloe vera body lotion scent.
❀ This is PO item (if u want a cheaper price), so I have to wait a long time approximately for 2-3weeks.
❀ I got a very very very small breakouts after 3 times using this, but I can't assured myself that it caused by Aloe BB cream. Besides, the breatouts was sooo small and barely noticeable so I don't really care about it.

I use this bb cream alone without any loose powder. I'll try it later on... this bb alone is just enough good for me^^ Aloe is one of my fave BB cream. You should really give it a try if you are looking for a nice BB cream with a certain quality.
So this is why I said that there's no big difference after I applied it on my face. See?



Repurchase? yes.. but I still can't decide which is better. Gingko or Aloe, both got a nice and qualified as my fave BB cream.

Overall rating: ★★★★★ I'd like to give 5 out of 5 stars! ^^~ super love it ♥
Coverage: Photobucket
Oil control:Photobucket
Scent: Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. hi there? :3
    i both have gingko green and aloe sun bb too!
    i guess they're difference is in the finish.
    aloe sun is more matthe than the dewy finish of gingko. and oil control is better than aloe. but i still like gingko more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried aloe bb cream shade 1 too, it blends well into my skin tone although I'm not fair. It gives me matte finish and good coverage. But sadly it has poor oil control. For my combi-oily skin, I have to blot 2 hours after using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete