Monday, August 9, 2010

Sariayu Mujizat Tolak Jerawat-Sekar Sari


This is one of my best acne-remedy find, although I haven't tried a lot of acne product, but this one suits me well, so there will be some time untill I tried new product. I tried this and the results is quite good. During my last PMS last week I got one big pimple on my forehead and it sucks! I applied it to my pink spot routinely before go to bed, and at the fourth day I found that the inflammation was gone! It contain powdered sulfur, and the powdery thing will stay at your pink spot.

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Sulfur, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Zinc oxide, Camphor, Bentonite, Zinc Sulfate, Menthol, Alumunium Hydroxide, Gel, Allantion, Fragrance, CI 19140, CI 16255
-Allantoin: smooth the skin and heal regenerates of new skin cells
-Resorcin: acts as anti-acne and antiseptic
-Glycerin: moisturize
-Powdered sulfur: desiccate and cure acne
-Salicylic acid/BHA: reduce inflammation, control acne
Netto: 12 ml
Price: 12.6 IDR



Pros:  
-This watery-liquid products help to heal inflammation, minimize the reddish, and for me it can control the growth of acne. When you see a new one occuring, just lay a drop of this liquid can help to minimize the acne size.
-Cooling effect
-Cheap, and easy to find
Cons: contains fragrance, it smell gross... caused by the sulfir things. A bit smarting if you got open scar. but thanks that I have more control now, not to zit pimples again. haha...

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 ★★★★★ 
However, all acne remedy products are not a miracle from God! don't expect that it just like a miracle. Just be patient and keep caring your skin^^

4 comments:

  1. how are you able to get this product? =) I know this is an Indonesian product. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same question here..where did you get this product?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah, ga bisa di copy-paste ke google terjemahan
    ini berupa powder gitu ya??di kasih air lagi untuk di tempelin??
    mohon pencerahannya ya..*aku buta inggris*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hye rin ,
    this product made in Indonesia , my country .
    I'm happy you've been using it .
    thx for the review , I'll try this to recover my acne .
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete