Monday, December 6, 2010

Review: Garnier Lightening Peel Off Mask

Hi gurls! (≧∇≦)/
I've been wanting to post up some beauty related topic again~ It would be a quick post before going to bed.
I bought garnier lightening peel off mask tonight. It comes in a foil packaging for twice use (each is 6ml)

Here we go~
simple packaging, so...this product description is:
"This peel off mask is a real anti dull skin solution to gently remove impurities and dead skin cells that darken complexion. It instantly reveals a brighter complexion. You recover a naturally health looking glow and skin texture is refined."

it's thick and sticky... 6 ml is enough to thinly cover up your whole face.
I let it sit for 15 minutes and peeled it. Sorry for ridiculous photos... (σ・∀・)σ  But everyone would turn out like this when masking their face.hoho~
And my verdict:
just and ordinary cheapy mask. Quite good, but it's really a so-so masker.
I don't see any 'instant' lightening effect as it claims. I have pale skin already... don't feel like I want to make it even paler.

What I don't like: it's colored, yellow! not got for skin, and it's perfumed too... fresh lemon flavor. I don't like it.

What I like: Cheap and handy~ I think I'll use it up again sometimes. But I've been thinking about buying Baphivat or TSF mask o(`ω´*)o

Well, I'll go sleep now, today is my b'day anyway...haha. planning to go out somewhere today with my BF, be back tonigt with another post ...

Bubbyeee~ (ノ_<。) 三

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and thanks for the great review^^
    ~XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i love masks like these! cos its so much fun to peel it off ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review! i like masks too but i dont want one with scent! and it is weird that its yellow! its like goo =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Rin! I wish you happiness and prosperity~~! May God bless you and Friends Forever muack o(^3^)o ♥♥♥♥

    I'm sorry I didn't wish you in Facebook because I don't feel like log-ing in there! o(;A;)o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday unni. God bless you always <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Hope you're having fun! :)
    As for the mask, I don't think I'll ever be able to stand a lemon scented mask on my face! I'd rather a neutral smell or even scentless. But then again I don't really like masks as my skin is way to sensitive :(
    Anywho, nice review~

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay happy bday!!!! XD
    thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!!! Whoa, that mask looks nice though =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!!

    <3

    And I like your blog very much!
    You are so cute ^^

    Pink Kisses♥
    www.pinkgyaru.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday ^^ this mask looks quite nice, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. swallow's nest in an edible gel form is supposed be good for the skin too. it gives that clear and pasty skin that we all love.

    it's mad expensive. my brother and i bought some for my mom for her birthday. it was like 400 bucks for like a 6-8 oz jar. Luckily we finally found the one of popular brand online (hongkong-bird-nest.50webs.com/index_e.htm and http://www.euyansang.com/)

    dad said it's really popular in indonesia. that a guy has to climb a high mountain to get the nest. that's why it's so expensive.

    i mean why doesn't the dude just look for the fabled korean swallow king, capture it and let it lay eggs full of gold! then, he wouldn't have to work so hard and climb them high mountains.

    ReplyDelete