Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mini Haul: All Cute Stuff~

Hi lovelies I'm back with another random post >.< heheheh. I was going out with my BF yesterday and bought some cute stuffs :3 
Well, I found an extra CUTE Hello Kitty hand bag at Hello Kitty Castle! omg, this is just too cute! I fall in love at the first sight, Cost me USD $33, and I spent 4 hours *thinking* whether I should buy this or not! hahaha

front <3

back <3

I don't really like this part :p


peachy pink ribbon zip grip, could it be any cuter? <3 ~~~~~  The inner part is made of satin-like fabric with 'Hello Kitty' printed on it.


And I bought Anna sui's mirror set too, with a comb. It's black! I want it in pink T_____T But yeah, black is not that bad :p, I put it in my make up puch (oh, I think I should buy a new  pouch too, mine is starting to deteriorate, huhuhu)


*Boooo!

Bought usamimi headband and hairband! ahaha...I knew it >.< it has been a CRAZE in Japan for a loooooooong time ago! But this time I really got my very very first usamimi headband, hahaha, I'll make a post about usamimi band later, feel like I want to get it customized <3

with a cute tag~

The other one I bought is usamimi hairband, I love the color, so pale and pinkish! I'd be cute with a hair high bun! hehehe...

look how cute the pattern is!~~~♥
I believe that usamimi the cutest hair accessories that I've ever seen! But I feel unsure about wearing it though, I'm not confident enought, it's ok with the hairband. But what about the headband? I think it would suit curly hair better than straight hair, isn't it? what do you think? Should I get my hair curled up before wearing the headband?

Mini Haul-february

Well, thanks for reading and enjoying my spam spam pics, hehehe  :3 I do hope u enjoyed it, see ya in next post and any suggestion of what should I review first?

46 comments:

  1. Ahh the purse looks so cute : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought they would have a usamimi hairband, it looks so cute!! Maybe you could wear the head band with straight hair but curled at the end. (Hair that is curled at the ends, hope that makes sense). ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute haul! I have the same anna sui mirror. It's such good quality that I've been using it every day since I was in Uni (and that was a very long time ago!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute haul ^^
    Love the Hello Kitty bag! So cute ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous!!! ^^. Where did you get all these wonderful items? Can you send me the link. The HK purse is OMG!!! XP
    ~XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh do tell us how the TBS Green tea concealer is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww i always wanted the mirror you got!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww....I love that cute bag !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute bag! How did that tea tree concealer work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! kawaii....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pink kawaii bag. can i have it? lol. ♥ your site. so pink. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute purse! i love your mirror and comb too!

    ive never tried the la mer.. it's pricey and i tend to get white miilia around the eye area if I use too rich products round that area >_<

    ReplyDelete
  13. great haul dear! i love the bag hair ties!!! super kawaii ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww, the pink bag so cute. and um i have pink anna sui's mirror and hair brush. addicted with anna sui, i even have pink anna sui's wallet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! Sorry for not dropping by for a while! I've been busy :P
    That's a really cute bag!! Cant believe its hello kitty!! <- (not really into hello kitty ^^').

    I bought usamimi headband for a long time but i never wear them in public hahaha, i guess its because i never seen ppl wear them here in uk :P I think both straight and curly hair is fine with it, it all depends on the face, and you have a super cute face and you totally suit wearing a bunny headband XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwww usamimi! That's a really cute one you picked! I think even straight hair looks good with usamimi! And they bag is really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh, that bag and the usamimi are adorable!! x3

    ReplyDelete
  18. cutie!
    love the bag, line charm and headband.♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. waaah! I like your anna sui's comb & mirror.
    I think black is cool! don't worry!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. the bag is so cute && girly ~~

    && usamimi headbands *squeal*

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have an obsession with Hello Kitty so the bag you bought is Oh so Kawaii!! ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for following my blog!

    The Hello Kitty bag is uber cute! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  23. the usamimi's are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg super cute bag and mirror *-* you're also so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG!!! that hello kitty bag is very cute...the pink and bow...i love it...

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your haul! And the HK bag is so cuuuute, hehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have also just bought a white usamimi I love it!
    thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sorry for the delay I do not often look at my comments lol this is stupid -_-, for eyelashes is a French brand "Natural Reserve" and still grieve xD
    Your blog is cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a cute haul! The bag and mirror are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This hand bag is sooo cute!! X3

    ReplyDelete
  31. you bought a lot of cute stuff!!! ^^
    the bag is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  32. awww !!
    cute bag !!
    hello kitty is alwayyssss cute !
    love love love <3

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Hye~Rin! I just gave you the "Stylish Blogger Award". Please follow the link below and claim it! :)
    Have a lovely day!

    http://hercymonroe.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those are beautiful collections! I just became a follower, and congratulations on your stylish blogger award that makes us two! hope you could visit and follow my blog too...
    clavsupclose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. such a cute haul ^^ i love the bag and the mirror :3 i want the hair tie too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow~! Such A Kawaii Haul Sis~! Most Especially The Bag~~~!!! Chou Kawaii!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  37. I likeee the purse!! Kawai ne... where did ya get it?

    ReplyDelete