Friday, March 18, 2011

Mini Fashion Stuff

Heeya all, sorry for my hiatus!
I've been doing a looot of things and got no time to visit my baby blog.  Miss my blog so much♡
well...there's nothing that is 'sooo' special, but I'm enjoying my time a lot. First off, here's my selca since I haven't post any selca for 'quite' a long time \(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

no lenses, no make-up!
My first FOTD with ragnarok 'cute ribbon' headgear (popularly reffered as usamimi headband). I took this pic 2 weeks ago when visiting my nephews's birthday party , cuz now I'm still having -like two or so- reddish smear on my face, HATE it so much (´;ω;`) . I was reckless, bought biore facial foam (in radiance) though my dermatologist said that I shouldn't try anykind of 'unreliable' product in the market. I just tought that Biore is okay, but my skin is too sensitive to perfumed, non-alcohol free, coloured, and preservatived products.

Talking about usamimi craze back then in 2010. My first tought is:
"Isn't that a CUTE RIBBON HEADGEAR from RAGNAROK ONLINE?"
for you who've played this game must have been recognize it, rite? Here's the pic ( ・∀・)[===ビーム!!

usamimi look alike!......((((*。_。)_

And, I have a new favorite style CASUAL+SIMPLE+SWEET. I bought this cute shirt yesterday with my BF~♡ simple and sweet with frill sleeve.

And I bought two pair of shoes too, I was never ever spent my money to buy a shoes on my own...really, this is my very first time >.<
a trainne ballerina shoes look alike. Too cute~(≧∇≦)/  and it's peachy pink~ hehe
the other one, I bought it because my mom said that 'pink' won't match most of my shirt. She suggested me to pick one in brown, so I pick one with a cute ribbon on it.
♥♡SHOES + RIBBON = CUTE ♥♡

Well. that's all~

Buuut. before that, let's pray together for Japan. I was so worried about it, just watching news made me want to cry (lll´Д`). My aunty is in Saitama-ken and unfortunately I haven't hear any news from her!
I hope that everything is gonna be okay (/ω\)

27 comments:

  1. Praying for Japan T_T"! <3

    And ahhhh, your skin sounds so sensitive :( Mine is too but not as bad :( ! But yeh, the shoes are heappps cute ^_^! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your headgear is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty and adorable!

    My skin is really sensitive too. You've asked about my skincare routine on my message board: I've been using Hada Labo moisturizing range of products and they've been pretty good for my skin.

    Hope your aunt is ok, i'll be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss u unnie >.< lama gak ngeblog.. ^^
    cantik deh selca nya..
    ayo-ayo post skincare routinnya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shirt is too cute! And the shoooooes <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your headband! ☺☺ So cuuute <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Can Only Say 1 Thing:

    K. A. W. A. I. I.

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute haul! I can't believe you played Ragnarok too! I played years ago on a private server called AnimaRO (AnimusRO now I believe) - that game got me hooked so badly >.< I hope your aunty is alright too, hopefully you hear from her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. naww the headband is so cuteee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awh cute shoes and i lvoe ur usamimi ^^ and i hope japan is okay too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super super kawaii stuff!!! the pink shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So in love with these shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute headband!!^^ You play ragnarok online? cool! :D
    Hope your aunt is okay..

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww your shoes are adorable!! and you look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw! I love that pink shoes!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww you look super adorable ^^
    I know Ragnarok, but never played..
    I think I've only made an account on it?
    Anyways

    I'm holding a giveaway, so if you are intrested:
    ___________________________
    My giveaway: win a pair of nerdi glasses necklace click here!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. i lovee that shoes, so cute!
    kawaii ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im sure you're aunty is fine. ^^

    and cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm vibing for Japan!♥ So much family of mine is there.

    I am the huge fan of this blog ('•3•')
    I followed you~
    I would be very happy if you all saw mine!
    Almost 57 followers. :3

    -ALittleLopside.blogspot.com

    PS. My name is Wynter Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute flats!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Speaking of the shoes..... I just learnt how to wear high heels!! o(>w<)o

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahaha- the usamimi DOES look like the Cute Ribbon Headgear from Ragnarok. o:

    And you have amazing skin~~.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think the pink one is lovely! I don't care when it comes to matching shoes with clothing. It gives you a little edge to your look and sometimes shoes make you look fresh. Where did you get that pink one, it's so kawaii!! It's to die for. ^o^ I have a denim one just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wahhh...i love your pink shoes dear =)
    so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. U're pretty with and without makeup ... and I love your pinky shoes ... KAWAII..... specially that Rippon .... so nice on the shoes -^^'-

    ReplyDelete