Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Etude House~Wanna Be Sweet Festival & Sandara Park

Etude House is having an event called "Wanna be sweet festival" with Sandara Park as Miss Tangerine~!
As we all knew, she has been chosen as a model for Etude House's new arrival "Tangerine" since early 2011, and I can't wait for upcoming pictures of her!
and there's something soooo lovely I want to share about, it was their merchandise! a bunny plush with polkadot pattern <3 gooosh, I want the pink one >____<~~~  and umbrellas~ with polka pattern too.

enjoy [VIDEO] & images: Dara for Etude wanna be sweet festival:




Here,s the zoom up for the bunnies~ bear the cuteness <3


credit naver.com



Etude finally released two new promotional pictures of her for ALOHA, they even got a limited edition palette~! (grab it fast for those who loved e/s palettes! u'd love it for sure)
I love her new hairstyle (I don't like her hairstyle on festival pic, it's a wig? short and all curly, it's a grammy style >.<) But oh well, she looks absolutely beautiful and gorgeus this time!

I really adore her Tropical Beach look, mostly because of her nude lips =p
and here we go for Etude House LIMITED EDITION Palettes
credit  naver.com
credit naver.com
left click to enlarge
And now I can't wait for Etude House and Dara's next teaser! And oh, I've been reading new Etude house e-book, it'd great to share the content with you princess! stay tuned ok. And I'm really sorry that I haven't post up a 'review' of fake etude house product >.< I'll see if I got any spare time tonight to blog it up, well..stay tuned  <3

14 comments:

  1. I never met Sandara, I haven't heard her talk or anything.. but UHG she just grinds my gears. >_<" I really don't like her.. and I don't know why. It bothers me that I don't like a person whom I've never met or even talked to.. but UGH she's so annoying to me >_<"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra looks so pretty in the tropical beach ad! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandara looks really cute and pretty in the ad! The umbrellas are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha totally love Dara's photos for the Etude House event... goshhh!!! <3 <3 she's so pretty and I hope they have the same ad here too.... so far its the tangerine posters here though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandara looks soooooo cutteee ^__^ and omg the rabbit/umbrella design is sooo lovelyy <3 those rabbits are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the rabbit umbrella... love sandara too.. so want to get the tropical eye palette!!

    Love,
    Winwin
    http://princessdiary-winwin.blogspot.com
    Twitter: winwin0_0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I want the tropical eye palette! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I have to buy all those XD lool

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore her shoes in the first pic! The umbrellas are so cute, I wonder if Etude House Malaysia will bring them in as GWPs?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i lveo the rabbits and brollys :3 and alsp the advertising photos look really cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi dear! thanks for commenting on my blog <3 the palette seems interesting with so many colors!

    btw i have a bit problems browsing your page, it seems the scroll bar isn't working properly :/ i need to press 'Page Down" to get to the comment box :S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg the umbrellas are so cute! I want one so badly now haha ><

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want this pallete <3
    but it OOS -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  14. The umbrellas are indeed cute! I think I should go to Etude House asap!! And Dara is really pretty ;o;

    ReplyDelete