Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ღ Ribbony Templates

Just made a simple layout with ribbony header (=゜ω゜)ノ  I knew that I'm obsessed with all ribbony thing, I bought a shoes with ribbon on it, purse with pink ribbon on it, clothes, accessories, and everything ღ
and because a jewel has always been so sparky, Petit bijou was chosen to replace the title=)


added a new DISCLAIMER too on my sidebar ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
dedicated to SOME people-personally

that would be all, I haven't slept tonight  (lll´Д`) awwe my darkcircle! nyahaha... ~ I'll blog about FAKE ETUDE HOUSE tonight cuz a lot of people has been asking me to post about it >.<
ღ See ya tonite princess~ ღ

19 comments:

  1. Such a cute new layout <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new layout!!! <3 the ribbon totally hehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww the layout is so girly and cute! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petit Bijou sounds good :)
    whats the mean?
    the new layout looks more cute and girly than before IMO :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a real cute layout! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!
    It's so pink and cute!
    I love ribbons too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute layout. pink is really love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i lie th new layout and i think i need a dsiclaimer too. It's scary how much stuff gets stoeln from blogs and other websites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love de design, is so cute and girly!
    I love ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOH I LOVE THE NEW DESIGN! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it!!!! Ribbon is very cute..

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi!!
    sorry for the late reply :C
    i haven't tried the black raspberry emulstion yet but i really like skinfood so i might try it out next :) did you make some good experiences with it? i also like your new header! it's super cute just like you ^__^
    lippi~♥

    http://cutielippi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what about sparkle apple? you change it forever?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute, i love it <3

    Xoxo Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww so cute =D
    i love bows ~

    ReplyDelete