Friday, June 3, 2011

Tutorial: How to Make Easy Ribbon Hair Clip

Anyone else here a crazed ribbon craver?
Well, this is not, actually, a planned post >.< I crave for more and more ribbon pic and feel like wanted to make one 'more'. Just like this, a very simple ribbon:

Just so frickin' cute! isn't it? So yesterday I went out buying 5m of organza ribbon (polkadots and square patterned). Nyah, Organza is widely used as decoring fabric. But just look at the pic, organza just turn out to be really cute bow too. agree? it's a sheer and thin fabric similar to organdy.

Well. this is a very-very easy and simple ribbon hair clip, you won't need needles, threads, and such things.
Start with choosing 50cm of ribbon of your favour =)

And this is all material you will need:
1. Scissor 
2. Power glue, or hot glue gun as substitute.
3. Plain hair clip, you can choose any type of hair clip.
4. 40cm-50cm ribbon or fabric scraps.

First, you have to tie the ribbon and make a cute bow from it, continue to rearrange it untill you get a desired shape and pleased with it! this is the most tiring part -I think- Take your time to make a good shaped bow. (you can also tied it up on the center with a thread but it would be a different style that I'm going to blog on upcoming post)
Once you finished with your bow, you'll get something like this ↑↑↑ Make sure that u tied it just right, not too tight...but tight enough for it to keep its shape.

Adjust the length and cut off any undesired part on the tail.

Tips: before you attach it to the clip, turn the bow around and apply glue to the center part of it to make it sits.

Attach it to the clip! apply glue to upper part of the clip. If you're using power glue, give a sec before you put it up together. But if you prefer to use a hot glue gun, attach them as fast as possible cuz hot glue gun dried up easily.

And voila, say hello to your new ribbon hair clip (´ω`人)


 Enjoy your new hair clip 
L.K

55 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh~so cute!! i will try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!
    such a great idea!
    i want to try it also ( ゚∀。)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought it would be that simple lol :B Thanks a bunch! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so easy.thanks for this DIY post *hearts you*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahaha...so cute lina...!
    aneh gak ya klo pake di indo..:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, that's such a good idea! :)

    x

    http://yonder-wonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice post!
    kisses, Katheryn


    runwayrocknroll.blogspot.com
    runwayrocknroll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! D': I can never tie my bows right.. they always end up crooked and ugly : (

    ReplyDelete
  10. Extremely cute & seems so simple to make! (: Love the last photo. Thanks for sharinggg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowww this is so cute!!~ (: your bows are perfect ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. waahhh so cute~~!! ^^
    i love organza ribbons, i have rolls of them at home in case i have to decorate things xD plus they look really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. woa.. its so cute :3
    I'll try it =D thanks for share =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute! I'll make my own DIY ribbon :)

    visit my blog http://iamcertified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG. Me me!! I love ribbons. So nice!!

    http://dollyuuna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. how cute * u * what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww such a cute tutorial!!! I have so many similar bows that I haven't worn in ages :\
    I love that uljjang, but i forgot her name =X.
    My skirts made from chiffon I think! ahha

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always falling in love with ribbon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. waahh cool, your a gamer too! :D it's really fun playing those kind of games, it's very addicting for some ppl XD and thank you for answering my question. likes your blog :D *follows you* :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the bows :3 and nice tutorial! also your cursor is so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Waa~ Thanks for sharing this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the tutorial! Now if I can find some scrap materials..:D

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute and simple~ now I have to hunt down some cute materials..I need more ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice tutorial. i've been planning to do one too bec. i find it really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. so cute! you make it look very easy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. great tutorial. thanks for sharing! it so inspiring. :D gonna try it soon. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  27. soooo kawaii!! I just followed you! Thanks for the comment on my blog!! hugggss and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  28. SO CUTE. I think I'm going to try this. I was wondering what to do with all my left over present ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Affordable & super cute !

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the DIY, so easy and cute and... don't have to spend extra money! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow, such a great tutorial :)
    i will try it too when i have time :D
    ribbons are so super cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. wah so cute and simple :) I really like the way that model/ullzzang girl wore it~ If only I wasn't so lazy >x<

    ReplyDelete
  33. I know you showed us every step.... but I'm still not sure I get it.

    Either way though, they're very cute. As is your blog.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. so cute and easy to DIY! thanks for sharing xx

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great tutorial. Your bow clip looks lovely. I would definitely buy it if I saw it in a store!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great idea! Thanks for sharing! I am one of your followers now. Pls come and see me at the-wardrobe-stylist.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is a lovely and simple tutorial ♥ i will definitely try and make one! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  38. so cute~~i wanna make !! your blog is always sooo kawaii ^^
    check out the lace nail DIY on my blog, i think youll like it~~except with pink laace ^^

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh wow, so cute and easy! Love this! <3

    http://littleforestgirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. kawaaaaiiii X') I'll try this.

    ReplyDelete
  41. omg.. thank you fot this tutorial... i love bows..... and i tried to make 1 but it was such a fail.. T_T
    i will try ur tutorial..and try to post some @ my blog.... <3 lots....

    http://qxhion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. omg! So cute! I love it~ Adding it to my favs!

    ReplyDelete