Saturday, July 2, 2011

Daiso Smooth Skin Pad~Hair Removal

Hair removal kit has never been my thing, just untill recently my besties told me about how much she wanted to shaved off all hair on her hands and legs using IPL, I'm not really sure about having any IPL and I would rather get a review before spending my money, so has there anyone here tried this IPL stuff? I browse through google and find that it's kind of semi-permanent hair removal using laser. But "waxing" seems to be the scariest, I can't imagine how much pain I should endure, hahaha...! and believe me I've never ever shaved off hair on my hands or legs! >>> At least not untill I bought this miracle pad =p

I bought it at Daiso based on my curiousity and let just be it, nothing to loose. At first...looking at the pad itself I'm not really sure that it would works. Lucky me it works better beyond my expectation♡
So here's the product:
About the product:
It claimed to be in "skincare range" kit, we'll achieve a hairless and super smooth skin after usage.

How to use:
You should have a completely dry and clean skin, then sweep the pad on your hand (or any part of your body) gently with circular motion, and then again in the other direction. Once finished it is recommended to put on a body lotion.

♡Tips: don't rub it too hard or you'll have a sore skin afterwards. that's actually what happened to my skin on the first use  (T▽T)  My skin got all red-pain-and sore because I rub it too hard.

What I say:
The pad itself is kind of cute, because of its color, perhaps? lols The purple area is a bit harsh. Hmm... remember sandpaper? this is the smoother version! and I like the results, really. Not only removing unwanted hair, it also works as a PERFECT EXFOLIATOR!(*゜▽゜*)ノ I work it on my hand and the result was amazing, despite the ashy things, my skin feels so smooth like a baby-bottom ,

What I like:
♔ Easy usage
♔ Washable and reusable, up to three months, depends on how you use the product.
♔ Perfect exfoliator! enjoy you baby-bottom like skins afterwards

What I don't like:
♔ it's not 100% removing your hair. It just makes your hand/legs look less hairy for a few weeks.

before
after
zoomed up! so you can see my hairy hands!aweeee(;゜ロ゜)!
Please don't say that you can't see any hair on my hand before I shaved it off! haha..it's just because of the crap lighting being so suck >.<

I jonly used it on my arms as I don't have any unwanted hair on my legs. But I really really hate my hairy hands, I kind of lucky not to have a coarse hair though, but they're just so long and I can't stand it any longer. Moreover, my friend has been talking so much about IPL things so that I feel I must shaved off all the hair on my hands and get more feminine touch to my hands, lulz.

If you are wondering why I choose this in place of a razor, it's bcuz it can be used as an amazing EXFOLIATOR. I've said that, eh? it was smooth as a baby's bottom!

I'm not going to repurchase the pad (maybe) haha, I'm not sure. This is quite a good product though, but maybe a hair removal lotion sounds interesting too! I'm going to buy innisfree hair removal lotion for next and see if it works♡ That's all for now and bubbye~ be back soon with another review (σ・∀・)σ

L.K

39 comments:

  1. Meh.. I have wayyyy hairier arms than you and don't care lol! Didn't expect this to work but wow.. It did! O_O I've never tried it before, fearing it'll harm my skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. those thing really work???i thnk im gonna try it myself^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. they sell a similar version in the US on TV, one of those infomercials lol a lot of ppl say it's too harsh on the skin. Glad this one worked out for you! I just shave, it's the easiest and fastest way for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so gonna look for this at daiso tomorrow! thanks for sharing,this is such an interesting blog post to read. and not to mention....* i have hairs on my hands and legs too T^T nyaaaaaaa. i wonder if i go bald on my hand,will i get catch a cold? hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it seems so simple, I'm glad how well it worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an intersting product! I have never tried IPL nor waxing. I am afraid I wont be able to take the pain..
    I like the idea of it keeping skin smooth for a few weeks.
    Thanks for the review sweetie <3 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah hair removing is very important for summer. i shave my arms and legs but i'm little bit tired of it. i think to use wax for my legs ... but it will hurt Q_Q
    aaand thanks for your lovely comment <3 i was so happy to read it :)
    you are so lovely <3 and yes you can save the lizlisa pics but if you want to republish please ask me before ;))
    and i had ordered the lizlisa dress at ebay. there is a girl who was in japan and bought a lot of clothes what dont fit her.. she sells mars too.. maybe you are interestet in it? i can send you the link :D
    but at yesstyle you can order lizlisa alike fashion too :D
    greets kaddy
    http://monkey-stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://shop.ebay.de/kittykumi/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
    here the link :D
    ´but if you search at ebay for lizlisa clothing you will find many dresses.. but i'm not sure if they original

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting product!! I shave the hair on my arms with a razor XDDDD shhhhhh~ it feels all bumpy if i dont shave after like 3 days though ): so when i stand next to my friend or hold my boyfriend's hand, im like exfoliating their arms for them~ LOLLLL gross~ ><

    ReplyDelete
  10. waxing is not painful! trust me~~ ^^

    i dont like hair removal lotions, it kind of burns~

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's cool!:D better than other hair removal tools :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh im going to try these :D
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh this looks so cool *__* !
    I really want to try this now :D Mmm now I need to travel all the way to Daiso to get it teehee. Thanks for the awesome reviewww <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOAH! D: I never dared getting waxed either.. >_<" Some of my friends say that you get used to the pain, but I HATE PAIN! D: it scares the believed shit outta me. LOL. This is definitely cute! And I love how it works as an exfoliator too! : D I really need a good exfoliator -_-" My dry legs are killing me now.. ugh

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have hairy arms! lol! This is so interesting =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never heard of this stuff before. But, I've tried hair removal cream. It works really well and it's very easy to use. It doesn't hurt at all. Maybe you should check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WAAAAA!!! so effective!!
    this product is sooo cool! <3

    and it's from DAISO!!! O.O

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never seen or heard bout this before, might have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally need tons of this!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. hebat jg ya, kulitnya kok bs smooth gitu ya...
    mau donk... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  22. That sounds like a very interesting product! Shame we don't have it here!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i just made a review of dmc :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you for commenting on my blog, sorry it took a long time for me to reply. great post!

    visit me !

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have something similar to that ^^ it's really good !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah wow, I've seen this before and was wondering if it was any good :P It looks quite cute actually haha Xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. i am quite scared of shaving off my skin hairs >w<

    ReplyDelete
  28. This has been a very significant blog indeed. I’ve acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming

    man and van London

    ReplyDelete
  29. you are so lucky you have just that, I am on a constant leg shave D: and I've hair on my arms too which I dunno how to get rid off :((

    ReplyDelete
  30. if you want to use an easy-to-use product, i suggest going to VEET.:D this looks a bit harsh on the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've always been curious about these pads!!! :O But what do you mean by "makes your hand look less hairy"? does it actually remove hair or does it just shorten it? hmmm...I might actually give it a go just to see how it works on me!
    btw I finally came around to do the "10 things i love"-tag! sorry it took so long D:
    take care!
    lippi~

    ReplyDelete
  32. HPL Tecnologia is the great technique for remove your unwated body hair. Pulsed Light depilação definitiva is based on the theory of selective photosynthesis, in which optical energy is used to prevent hair growth.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loved your tips &most importantly the design of your blog . Its awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sleek Surgical

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beauty of the skin, glow,shine with smooth skin.
    Always need to nourish the skin with good care.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  35. did your hair grow back coarse?

    ReplyDelete