Monday, August 8, 2011

Sponsored Review: B&C Makemania Curvy Lip Silicone

Hello my luvly reader out there, happy monday to all of you (*°∀°)
This product is kindly provided by Artie Beauty Cosmetics for review purpose. I'm pretty sure you've heard about Artie Beauty already, Artie Beauty is a big online store that offers a lot of beauty product and they also sells biscuit, cute candy, chocolate, and noodle! Artie Beauty staff asked me if I want to review their Dolly Wink false eyelashes or this B&C makemania curvy lip silicone. I ended up choosing B&C Makemania Curvy Lip Sicone in SWEETIE PINK. Here's a look of the product:





About the Brand:
B&C Laboratories Inc. is a cosmetic company based in Tokyo, Japan. It offers a variety of beauty products from skin care, fragrances to cosmetics. "Beauty and joys, to your skin and heart" is the misson and goal of B&C Laboratories, creating the additional value to the customers' lifestyle delicately.

About the product:
Product Name: B&C Makemania Curvy Lip Silicone (Sweetie Pink)
Price: $ 14.99
Manufacturer: B&C Laboratories
Volume: 7.5 g
Place of Origin: Japan

B&C Makemania Silicone (Sweetie Pink) is a no dripping, thick vinyl type silicone. It contains shiny particles, leaving the lip glossy and giving you a long lasting seductive look. The treatment ingredients such as Grape Seed Maxilip, Natural Soy Extract and Camomile Extract can moisturize, repair and sharpen up the lips.



swatch
Lip silicone swatch-applied over EH fresh cherry tint
My comment:
This product has created an absolute cult in Asia. So, I was curious about this lip silicone things because it's new to my eyes. I thought it was somekind of lip plumper, but I'm pretty sure this lip silicone comes with a thicker consistency. As you can see on my previous Etude house post, I have lines on my lips, but a thin coat of this lip silicone can cover up and gives off a plump and full effect to my lips. Swatches on lips reminds me to Maybelline Watershine gloss (I bought it in puppy love two years ago-I should have thrown it away I reckon) it gives your lips incredibly wet-shiny-glossy-glassy finish. More, a few people pointed out that this is a dupe for MAC lipglass.

Casing is very simple (yet so cute!) with a chubby tube. It comes with a unique spatula concept applicator! I like the concept though(´ω`人) I was weirded off at first but now I'm getting used to it. It gives more control to evenly spread the gloss over my lips.

Verdict:
At the very first usage, I was totally weirded out by the result. My lips was all bulky and it gives me a thick sensation like I'm having Angelina Jolie's lipsΣ(゜д゜lll). lulz. But, it was because I applied too much amount of the gloss. Now I had one or two swipe over my favorite lip tint and I feel satisfied for the result! However, once I applied it on my lips, it feels sticky and greasy, but that was not so bothersome ... I smacked my lips and after a while the stickyness will gone. just a bit sticky to make for good staying power. And I agree with someone on makeupalley who said: I would not recommend this if you are going to be kissing someone, it might be kind of gross :( lulz.

Overall, I love this product. I would recommend this for those who are looking for nice glossy lip plumper type. IMO, it would be too exaggerated for everyday use (≧o≦) I'd prefer a natural tint swipe over my lips though. But this would create a perfect beautiful lips for special occasions!♥♥

Packaging:Photobucket
Pigmentation:Photobucket
Staying Power:Photobucket
Overall rating: Photobucket

And here's some weird selcas captured with my stupid cellphone yesterday before I go to Jinsun String concert.

That's all for the review. and~ Oh yeah. Be sure to keep an eye on my next post! okaaay? I have MORE ♡♡♡GIVEAWAY♡♡♡ (INTERNATIONALLY) to be shared. Hohoho...and I'm pretty sure you're going to love the product~ See ya soon!

30 comments:

  1. i love it!
    the color is so pretty!
    thanks for the review :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how it's so glossy and makes your lips look soft :o

    http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW it gives off super juicy pink lips HAHA! I like it, your lips look like promo model pictures ^^ I kind of want to buy it now :O But... lip products never last any longer than an hour on my lips, it may just be a waste =__=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review! Even though it's sheer...I think it gives a cute shine. ^^ The spatula applicator is indeed interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really nice over the cherry tint >w<

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, it's very pinky ! I love the colour and it looks great on you ! Are you korean ??? 0.0

    visit my blog if you have some free time !
    http://maii-ismail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the applicator~ And it looks so nice and glossy on your lips~

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a nice applicator =D looks like a pretty color !

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooo nice!! sexy lips~ hahaha!!

    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's cute! :3 but i think i would need a more pigmented lip gloss ^^

    kisses and huggies * Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pink and girly! i love your pictures lina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The applicator is really interesting. It looks pretty on you thought! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoaaah!! sexy luscious lips!! ^3^

    the applicator is very unique, though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow!! you look so cute in that photo and great review, now I really want to have that lippie, i love the milky shade so bad! I hope you had a wonderful weekend lina <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such lovely shaped lips. Thanks for the review. It sounds like such a great product, and looks really great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks very light and sweet. I like this on your lips.

    ReplyDelete
  17. waow it looks so nice and healthy on you! love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow the applicator looks so cool!!!! and it looks great on you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm always seeing these in the shops around NYC, and they're always intrigued me...it's nice to finally see a review! I really like this nice sheer color :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool products. i am loving the color.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty and it looks so juicy on your lips! I love B&C products~~

    RYC, I seldom go to the Sunway area, must find an opportunity to check out NOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg, the bottle is soooo sweet! I love it <3 You look so cute with it too :3

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh this is interesting, I'm thinking of ordering now. I really wanna try this. thank you for this wonderful review! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it *.* the color its perfect =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. great review and I love your blog!!! it's so girly and dainty :)))

    http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the packaging even thought the pigmentation isnt good enough :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. beli di mana ya kalo di bandung? :D

    ReplyDelete