Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Daiso Haul~Beauty Product + Mini Review

Hi girls, how ya doing? So it's like 3.20 am now and I can't sleep! huraah~ so while having another 'dinner' lol, I'll be doing a little review for my recent Daiso Haul (o→ܫ←o)♫
I bought: 2 pack of natural make up sponge/puff, oil blotter (300), Aloe vera double eyelid glue, 'throw away' make up sponge, brush/sponge detergent liquid cleanser, mini powder brush, facial fiber cloth.



Daiso Micro fiber facial cloth
So what we have here is a facial micro fiber clothes, does it remind you on something? yeah, a glasses cleaner cloth/megane fuki. Apparently this micro fiber facial cloth has been widely used in Japanese skincare routine.

FABULOUS investment in facial care, extremely inexpensive and versatile

It is made from soft and hypo-allergenic micro fiber. and here's some statement I paste from the beauty magic: With the state-of-the-art advanced cleaning properties of the micro fiber, it is not even necessary to use any skin cleanser or makeup removal cream. Even hard-to-remove mascara can be lifted off with ease. So true! the reason why I always use toner is because of the residual make up that couldn't be lifted by cleanser alone. But with this fiber cloth, I usually skip the toner. Anyshoots, I'm not using this cloth everyday. This micro fiber cloth act as PERFECT make up cleanser for me. Hohoho...

Daiso powder brush
Here goes the powder brush, although it said to be 'mini', this one is HUGE, it can be used as a substite for kabuki brush IMO, the brush itself is soft and subtle, buuut... I rarely use this brush because I don't like to put on powder on my face. Hahah.. Ok maybe later.

Daiso~Double Eyelid Glue
And, double eyelid glue with aloe extract. Pretty much the same with Etude House Big Eyeliner charm that I've reviewed awhile back. The liquid is clear and not stingy, and when it dries up, it leaves a crispy and parched layer on your eyelid. Eeeek.... (lll´Д`) NG

a bottle of sponge detergent! I need a special detergent to clean my brush, sponge, and puff. So I get this in hand. The liquid is transparent and has a subtle scent. It reminds me a lot to liquid hotel soap. It works nicely and I'm going to repurchase this just because it's very cheap :D



NATURAL SEA SPONGE for make-up!

This natural sponges are just, what shd I say, TOO CUTE! OMG I love love LOVE these sponge. Lolz, it may sound silly but I personally think this sponge is kind of... CUTE? aren't they? if you've played plant vs zombie you'd probably knew that this sponge resembles the stumbling block potato-rock- or whatever it is called. I might get back to Daiso and buy the facial cleansing natural sponge later. I haven't tried this sponge to apply BB cream yet, but it is said that we have to dip it in water and squeeze it dry to soften the surface before use. Good thing is, this natural sponge is free from dangerous chemical and they're reusable, they also have high durability and will last for likely 4 years.

Well, as for the arficial sponge I bought, they're so cheap and you'll get a lot of them. But I'm not going to repurchase bcuz I'm so into natural seasponge now, and about the oil blotter sheet, it's a suck >.<

I'll leave you with this pic, rainbow noodle and local fried chicken. Hohoho...See ya soon.

36 comments:

  1. maybe the sea sponge is cute because it reminds us of spongebob! well looks more like a potato to me. nice haul anyways and i'm hungry for noodles and chicken :(

    http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the food *_____________* -faints- SO YUMMY-looking!!!! -eats monitor-

    I love the stuff you got : D everything looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Micro-Fibre cloth looks good! Lovely haul and yummy looking food at the end. I hear so many good things about Daiso, especially the price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your haul (": the sponge looks good!!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mean the wall-nut from PvZ? :D Cos that's what I thought of too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh, i often see daiso hauls and i'm always jealous because there is no daiso store here =.=" i want to buy the cloth and brush and brush cleanser lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. That double lids glue with aloe extract looks cool~ and so does the sponge~! But what looks so good is that foood pics >w<
    Making me so hungry!! keke

    xoxo Tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO!!! You mean the walnut thing for PvZ? :P hehehehe!!
    oooo that cloth sounds awesome!! the next time i check out daiso, i shall try find it :D

    does that sponge detergent give your brushes moisture? im scared of washing my brushes with a bad detergent D: incase it dries out the brushes! i use baby shampoo and olive oil LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. HmmmMm you got my curious about the micro fiber cloth, I've never heard of it before. I think I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool haul! :D I love daiso...too bad they don't have them in the us D: haha I wanna try getting that microfiber cloth! so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm jealous of you for those beauty and products AND that food.... =[

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those natural sponges? Hermit crabs use them to drink from!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i also love daiso! :D
    sempet berniat beli aloe vera glue nya itu tapi masih mikir-mikir..
    review yaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute haul!!! (* w *) I wish I could someday visit Daiso

    ReplyDelete
  15. That cloth sounds absolutely amazing!!! *___* I think I need it ahh!

    Such delicious food! ~_~ Suddenly hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love daiso!<3
    Itu fiber facial clothnya bisa berapa kali pakai?sekali pakai?

    ReplyDelete
  17. the micro-fiber face cloth sounds like a good product. I think I want to try it:D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think those Natural Sponges look cute too! :)) Hahaha. And those noodles look so yummy :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhh i love daiso!!! the sponges are so cute! and your food looks delicious XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice hauls!! so cute and lovely!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lucky you that you can buy japanese products! >< I've been tempted to buy japanese products since years, but I haven't yet. Maybe I'll try to include some in my wishlist. BTW, Yummy food! >o<

    shiasecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Which Daiso did you go to? The one near me doesn't have that sponge detergent.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really interesting buys! I especially like the eyelid glue because mine is drying out and I don't know where to get that here! Sigh. Yummy looking food, by the way!


    ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yumm *___* I'm hungry~!
    And ahhh, I want to go to Daiso again ;AA; ! But thank you for the haul post! At least I know what to look for the next time I go ^^ !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh! I need some good double eyelid glue! D: Which one would you recommend?

    The natural sponges look.. delicious LOL I want to eat them..! Although, I do want to eat the food on your last two pictures more! xD Yummy! <3

    AW omg thanks for adding me to your blogroll! That's so sweet of you! ^^
    You're on mine too, of course, of course! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. interesting haul and the food made me hungry O_O
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. your food pictures made me hungry! :3 i love your daiso haul everything seems so purchase worthy! i need those natural makeup sponges! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mask looks total knock out!! :) I so want to have the chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  29. omg the food ♥ made me hungry !!
    http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your blog!!! it is sooo cute and girly :)))

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow.. another great haul.. <3 I love the sponges.. I got a piece of those sponges too.. and they're sooo niiice :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I use that same sponge detergent! it works so well! i think I'll go and try that fiber material! :O

    ReplyDelete
  33. I seriously need to learn from you. You have such flawless skin ahhhhhh! You always know what beauty products to use. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  34. I wish there was a Daiso near me. The food looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  35. It's 2:40am and i just saw a pictures of food.. guess who's hungry XD Oh~ I've seen a few ofthose at my Daiso.. i might go get the micro-fiber cloth and the sea sponge now ^^ I just bought the detergent! But i havent used it yet because I realy use my make up brushes D:

    thanks fro the reviews ^^

    ReplyDelete
  36. I didn't know Daiso has a makeup section! Definitely will check it out at the nearest mall in Jakarta. Thanks for sharing, sweetie!

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete