Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Floral Ballet Skirt, Panda Mask, Pre-Graduation~♡ Tweaked Layout

Hey yaa girls~  how is everyone? I'm here just to share today's mini haul . Okay, I was supposed to review circle lenses from Speciallens but my eyes are all puffy due the lack of sleep. NG :( I stay awake all night just to make 'proper' new header to my blog. Yeah I tweaked it a little. Just because I feel the old one is kinda boring. Hope you like it, and... sorry! I knew there's just too much pink! mwahahaha....('◇')ゞ

p.s: I have acc at blogskins and glitter-graphic, if you happen to spot my divider, header, etc on those site, it belongs to me. I designed the header/divider myself.  (✪ܫ✪)v
The floral pattern background image taken from tumblr. Basecodes are still from Josh. He's an official designer of blogspot.

So yea, I went for a walk around campuss today (taking my graduation coat and certificate). There's so many gift shops around my campuss  that sells cute fashion apparells and merchandise. Dammit, so tempting~ Here's the lovely skirt I bought today~



Super soft fabric~ wish it came in creme though
Ever since I saw the ballet fashion skirt from an online shopping site, I've been craving to get one. I was so disappointed because it was out of stock (-公-、)  That one from the shopping site was white, tule layered, just like a real ballet training skirt. OMG I want it want it want it! So when I spotted this on the store today I was like OMG a ballet type skirt! Yeaah actually, this one is not a REAL ballet skirt though ^^;  the elastic waist band  makes it looks so. Should I say this is a "ballet skirt inspired" skirt? =p

I love love LOVE this skirt~ it has a breezy & floaty looks. The floral printed fabric is really soft. You can tell! this is a double layered skirt, the inner part fabric is made from satin. The flowery pattern adds romantic vibes too, LOVE! Now that I have this, I'm going to sew more ballet inspired skirt for myself.( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


I've been a fan of ballet inspired fashion. OMG OMG~~~ so romantic ♥♥♥  I love this because its shape, not only it enchances my good feature, which is my super small waist. Yeah I know I look haggard,  it also hides my FLAT ass and gives me more volume & curves. Well, besides this skirt, I bought this super cute panda flu mask too! Ayeee...! it's so fluffy and cute (´ω`人)


panda flu mask~FLUFFY

And here's my academic graduation coat I took from my campuss today. This dark colored coat kinda looks like Harry Potter's, lolz. I got the 'hood' in orange (orange for design faculty) I'll be wearing this~tick tock~22 Oct ! kyaah can't wait xD and also I  had my picture taken the other day. I love the pic~ I put my boyfriend pic too, he's around my age on that pic.(*^^)^*) ☆Chu!



Lovely X Boyfriend <3

49 comments:

  1. The skirt is sooooo pretty and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u graduate from MAranatha Christian University, bandung?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is so cute <3 And it's so clever to have skirts like that if you have a flat butt. Mine isn't so it looks like i have a huge butt if i wear those skirts -_-''
    Nice that you got your graduation coat. Were i'm from we get graduation hats and i've just ordered it, so i can't wait to get it ^^
    and your picture is so pretty ! :O you are so photogenic ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, the skirt is so cute and the panda mask as well! *__*

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. heey thx that you comment so lovely every time on my blog *__*
    btw the skirt is sooo cute i wanna see an outfit with it on you pls :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skirt is so cuuute and so are the pictures of you and the one of your boyfriend! You look so cute!!! ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I want to try that wizardy graduation coat! They are love! btw, i love the panda. woooo~ cutey!


    balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on graduating yah Lin!! Panda masknya bli dimana, btw? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty fluffy looking skirt!
    and congrats on graduating~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt!! you have really nice and BIG eyes O.O!! and congratulations on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for graduating :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm, those skirts work really well for spring with pretty white tops <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats! that is also a cute skin ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute skirt <3 Love love love it! Haha omg, even the panda mask is adorable ~ Congrats on your graduation! I hope you have a fun & lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! But actually so is your entire website!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love that skirt! i always wanted one like that ^w^ i only have real ballet skirts from when i used to dance, but i like the fashion variation for normal wear alot :D
    and i'd love to pixel you :D :D i will very soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute skirt! waaahhh I want the panda mask!!! >w< it's so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cuteee skirt and that Panda!! I want it for happi T___T
    congratz btw dear, you look so pretty on ttht pic XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. i finished your pixel, it's on my newest post ^_^ hope you like it~

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello Lina first of all thanks for visiting my blog!! ^^
    the skirt is so adorable and pretty.perfect to wear with a cute lace top :3 i wish i can wear that kind of skirt,but unfortunately my body is big OTL
    p/s: you look lovely in your passport size photo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. The floral skirt is so cute, and waahh... you <3r blog layout is always too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, forgot to say I love your photos too! Yay for Canon 60D! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. congratulation! selamat ya, lina :) aku suka dengan rok'nya, super cute! maskernya dapet dimana tuh? mau juga, hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  24. The skirt is cute^^ And so are the pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the skirt! Very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. the skirt is very cute :) You will look adorable in this ^-^
    thanks soo much for your comment, I was very happy reading it!! <3 *-* I will eat sushi again tomorrow hehe :3 salmon maki rocks! xD

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving the skirt, the floral pattern, the shape...it's perfect ! And the panda is pure cuteness, j'adore ! You look so pretty in your passport pic, usually they tend to be ugly but you're a true beauty ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  28. That skirt is so cute!

    You are so photogenic! I always look awful in my passport photos =/

    ReplyDelete
  29. These panda stuffs are SO cute !!!!

    I played Cooking Mama on my friend's DS and I must say it was really funny !! But I'm kind of crap ap that too =( !

    Your blog is really lovely ! I read on your profile that you collect Pullip dolls =) ! I used to be a Pullip addict ! I still have one and 2 Blythes =) hehe

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hiii ~ followed you back! You're blog is the cutest <3 ^0^

    That skirt is ADORABLE omg <3 and the panda thing haha so sweet!

    Your bf looks like a younger (and cuter) Heechul from SJ! O_O XD
    You look so pretty in that photo omg! I ALWAYS look so retarded in those kind of photos ><

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely skirt! ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog <3
    Oh my gosh! your blog is so cute! I really love that panda thing ^^ I'm wearing M·A·C angel on my lips if you wonder :) but I know that ELF makes a perfect dupe for it, so you can buy a cheaper product if you're interested, cause I got this one for free. You can translate my blog using google's translator on the right side of my blog ^^ I'll follow you right now!
    Have a nice day~

    ReplyDelete
  33. Re:

    Aww~ Thank you~
    It's the keychain for my new car~ xD
    Btw~ You're a graphic designer too?
    I am a multimedia designer~
    They are more or less the same xD

    ReplyDelete
  34. This skirt is so gorgeous :)
    loving this post!! x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you for visiting my bloggie Lina! :)
    And by the way, that skirt is just lovely!
    I'm in to floral prints and pastels myself.

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love your reviews! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow you and your boyfriend are gorgeous! classically beautiful <3

    I'm replying to a comment you posted on my blog about a month ago (sorry for being so late >.<) and I am a fan of Nana too! a reaaaally big fan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a gorgeous skirt! Love it!

    Congrats on graduating!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. was it just me, or does your bf look slightly like Heechul from Suju??? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  40. @anon: you're the second person who said that..haha...

    ReplyDelete
  41. I absolutely adore the skirt you got! it caught my eye right away. Such a sweet girly piece =)

    ReplyDelete
  42. That skirt looks so adorable! Cute flu masks too~ Congratulations on Graduating :]

    ReplyDelete
  43. You and your boyfriend remind me of Japanese anime high school characters! Lovely couple ^^

    ReplyDelete