Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review: LUVIEW Glossy Kiss~Dual Lip Gloss

Today, I'll be reviewing one of my favorite lip gloss from LUVIEW, Korean cosmetic brand that develops some of the FINEST beauty product, their prices are good and their products are of high quality. I really mean it, their products did satisfy me to the fullest! Anyshoots, I should say big thanks to LUVIEW for sending me the product, and KOREA COSMETIC for introducing me to the brand.


korean lip gloss



korean lip gloss


Bloop!
Product Name: Glossy Kiss [글로시 키스]
Brand: LUVIEW
Product description: Romantic lip gloss with ultra shiny dual color
Benefit: 실용적인 듀얼컬러, 우수한 보습성분, 끈적이지 않는 광택감 (dual color in one tube, practical, moisturizing, non sticky)
Volume: 3g x 2
Price: $ 13.20
Where to buy: LUVIEW KOREA-SHOP (Go grab this fab gloss now, they ship WORLWIDE)

My comment:
To be frank, I'm not very fond of lip glosses, as you might already know that I have a big obsession to lip tint. But this one is exception! This gloss is SUPERB and well worth try. Okay, now onto the product. First off, the packaging, it's a dual sided lip gloss with glam packaging. I like this two in one concept :D

Sweet Pink: a lighter frosty/shimmery pink, super pale, and it's semi-opaque on lips. It also gives you a nude color. If worn alone, it reminds me to gyaru style lips, nude frosty pink, so Tsubasa masuwaka! worn it over a lip concealer and you're done ^^
Rosy Pink: translucent red berry tone. if worn fully, it would look 'too red' irl for me. So I usually have this on my lips as a filler for inner area of my lips. It has a sweet shimmering tone!
Sweet Pink+Rosy Pink: MEGA SHINE LIPS, Glassy finish, ALL FAB! OMG I LOVE it!

As for the scent, a sweet strawberry+rose scent. Not too overwhelming. Despite of having a very wet texture, it doesn't sticky. Pretty much the same like lip silicone, that covers anything up (fine lines, etc) So you'll have the smoothest lips ever, for real! Check the SWATCH~ I have a very wrinkly lips to begin with. It contain vitamin E, amethyst (wow!), and pearl extract to lock moisture on your lips. It's VERY moisturizing! I'm at ease~If you apply both of the color together, it will create a hypershine glassy effect on your lips!

Packaging:Photobucket
Lasting: Photobucket
Glossiness: Photobucket
Overall Rating:Photobucket

swatch
Luview Glossy Kiss Dual Lip gloss swatch
korean lip gloss cute


MEGA SHINE LIP GLOSS~!

I absolutely find this lipgloss amazing! Here's the 'upclose' lipgloss swatch for you, it has a very fine shimmer. Okay, that would be all for the review. If you are planning to buy this lip gloss ($ 13.20) ♡ don't forget to check:


Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend, I'll be back next week  ヽ(´ー`)

48 comments:

  1. Seems like a great lipgloss! Combo looks just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So milky! I love milky glosses, I have yet to get some, though. Love the lip close-ups, flawless photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lips look amazing after combine the color!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh i love that dear :> really nice lip gloss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome review, this stuff looks great! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gawjus color~ Great.. Now I'm thinking of getting myself one.. ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review. It looks great on you. Love the soft pink shades, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so... glossy... and.. shiny...! *0* <333 looks amazing when you wear both at the same time! <3 so pretty! ^^
    last photo give me such romantic fairytale vibes :''D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the colors, really nice look. seems that this brand is really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what pretty colors,
    I especially like the darker gloss!! ;D


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its so... shiny.. and.. glittery.. *u*

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice pictures..the gloss looks good but i can't wear gloss since my lips are thick already..~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh I bought this from the Luview website when they had their sale. I just received mine this week, but I haven't tried it yet. From your review this looks good!

    Cheers,

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  14. The rosy is better than the sweet but! when they're used together, the combo is just toooo pretty!!! <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yummy looks delicious beautiful colors xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute lipgloss, lina. but i don't think i'm fit with that color. i'm not as cute as you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dang. I haven't tried lipgloss for ages cause the ones I used before were too sticky and no-colour ones. Anyways this one looks great on ur lips. Specially the combo... maybe I should get me one, too. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for the review! your lips look so sparkley!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soo pretty! I regret not getting this now, I wanted to wait for your review so thanks! I got the crystal cover BB cream and powder instead :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning lips when they're combined. What's the texture like? Is it a little thick feeling on your lips?

    http://tealeafcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute, girly colour! Very pretty on your lips :D x

    ReplyDelete
  22. great colors!!! very girly and glossy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love how it is a dual color lip gloss.perfect for travel and very convenient to bring everywhere :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! That lip gloss looks amazing on your lips!! So pretty colours <3 Love all your pics and your blog <33 hehe~~

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute blog! That lip gloss is the glossiest lip gloss I have ever seen! Interesting brand, must by one to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  26. o m g
    Those lip swatches are BEAUTIFUL! You have just so convinced me to buy this. It looks amazing!!!! *________* Your lips are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. mmm i love lip tints too~ but i wear lip gloss over it anyway because my lips get dry without gloss/chapstick. xD but i love how lip tints last so long 8)
    this dual gloss is so cute!! and i love the colour they make when combined! Your lips look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my that's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. sweet pink + rosy pink = super pretty! *sigh* ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  30. loving the color so much I want to buy (≧0≦)

    ReplyDelete
  31. so gorgeous !
    i love rosy pink than sweet pink

    http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! This looks like a great gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the photos and the rosy lip colour!
    and you have very nice, clean teeth lol =p

    ReplyDelete
  34. holy your lips is sparkling !! so pretty ~

    ReplyDelete
  35. oOOO so beautiful! I love the dual color and how shiny it is!!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  36. It's so glossy~~! ^0^ Looks cute ^^ But I wonder what might happen if it's windy...

    ReplyDelete
  37. *NO HOMO*

    I love love LOVE the shape & colour of your lips! They look so pretty <3 and the dual lip gloss makes your lips look SO AWESOME :D It reminds me of a very professional model advertisement ^^ Is all these photos taken with your 60D? I amazed by the quality of the photos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  38. the glosses look amazing! i love the milky pink one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are really pretty on you! I love the milky pink one the most :D

    ReplyDelete
  40. uoohh.. i love the combination of both of them. looks juicy somehow x3

    ReplyDelete
  41. whoaaa i love your lips,,,so cute,,,,^^

    ReplyDelete
  42. The last two photos looks AMAZING. that lipgloss is really something!

    ReplyDelete