Sunday, October 9, 2011

Skincare Review: MIZON~NOPS All in One SNAIL Healing Cream

Would you give me a blank look if I told you that I've been trying SNAIL cream for one month? no if you're a skincare addict :D Snails~I mean  snail slime/mucus has become the latest fad in skincare. Hailed for its active ingredients, snail extract is popping up in beauty lines across korean, european (elicina snail cream), and western brand. a few korean brands has also launched their SNAIL product. "Missha" with Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream, "It's skin" with Prestige Cream d'escargot, The Skin Shop with their Snail Cream. And the product that I'm going to review now is the famous MIZON NOPS (Natural Organic PlantS) ALL IN ONE SNAIL HEALING CREAM, I received this for review purpose from NOPS, thank you :33 and yea... this product is a big HIT in Korea :D  Now let me talk about the miracle of Snail slime.

What is SNAIL SLIME?
Snail slime - or, technically, Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates - is a complex mix of proteins, glycolic acids and elastin that has nature has developed as a way to protect snail skin from damage, infection and UV rays.

BENEFITS of Snail Cream:
* Promote the natural healing processes of your skin.
* Enhance the skin's ability to recover from the effects of dangerous agents and traumas caused by accidents.
* Dissolves dying cells, and abnormal keratin plugs, and uses their amino-acids and other elements for the rebuilding of healthy molecules to replace blemished skin.
* Triggers the orderly repair and regeneration of flawed and sun burned skin cells.
* Promotes the development of the water holding carbohydrate molecules within the skin.
* Improves the capability of skin to emit antimicrobials and kill microbes.
* The bioactive ingredient is enclosed in liposomes for deep penetration into affected cells and slow delivery to guarantee your cells are furnished the bioactive molecules up to 12 hours after application.

(for further information of Snail Cream visit: http://www.acnescarscream.com/heal/81237-1129.php)





Description and ingredients

About the product:
-Product Name: All in One Snail Healing Cream
-Brand: MIZON~NOPS
-Product Description: Containing of SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE 92%. Fragrance –Free /Coloring-Free, Anti-wrinkles Functional Cosmetics. This original snail mucus takes care of your all kind of skin problems in all in one skin care system on your first skin care step. It repairs tired and aging skin to be rejuvenating and it also the first protector of your naked skin.
-Where to buy: http://nops.com.my/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=60

* Regenerating + Anti-wrinkle + Pore care + Improving skin texture + Elasticity
* Various Natural ingredients: extracts from purslane, birch sap, arnica, wormwood, milfoil, gentiana, Green tee & raspberry.
* Various functional ingredients: Adenosine, beta-glucan, Hyaluronic acid
* How to Use : Use this cream after cleansing, no need to use toner.
* Netto : 75g


Hurrah~my PMS skin TT^TT
My Verdict:
I have to admit that I sneered a little when I heard about this snail things( ゚__゚), who wouldn't? I mean it's quite bizzare to slather something like..EEEH~ SNAIL MUCUS~ right on your face.I was skeptical, but after doing a little research through google and naver I was willing to try this. This product got a five star rating on Mizon.co.kr and all the reviewers say a lot of good things about this product.

As for myself. I have to say that this one of my HOLY GRAIL*:・’゚。.:*:・’゚゚’・:*. It's just superb, I like everything about this cream. I'm being honest here. I've fallen in love with this product on the first application. lolz. The consistency is not creamy, nor gel, it's just sooo slimey and has a mucusy texture. Once applied to the face it absorbed so fast that you don't feel like putting anything on. But you can feel it's moisturize your skin deeply, leaving you a soft skin to touch. Hurrah~

I use this cream once/day, and notice a better skin condition. Actually my skin is troubled a lot during PMS. I Hate yooou annoying PMS pimples!(☉`ェ´☉)ジ I really need to fix my boring life routine though, and sleep more! Damn you pimples! I DESPERATELY need to get rid if my PMS acne, OMG TT^TT...  However, this cream calmed down my troubled skin a little. I can tell, because the redness will disappear faster when I apply this on. Also, I notice that my face is a less oilier than usual. So yea, this cream successfully keep the annoying shine away.

Overall Rating:Photobucket

What I like:I like how it keeps my face free from oil for quite a loooong time. It doesn't leave sticky cast just like any other cream would. I don't need to apply toner, the cream works as toner+moisturizer. This cream is NON-FRAGRANCED and contain NO-ARTIFICIAL COLORING. Good!
What I don't like: Not much, but the paraben things =(

Who Might Like it?
People who want smaller and microporous pore, People with HYPERSENSITIVE skin (like me), People with troubled skin (acne, wrinkle, etc), People that serious about their skin, ok at least this cream is fragrance-free and articial coloring free.


So yea, if you are planning to buy the cream, it's available at NOPS outlet in Sunway Pyramid Malaysia for RM 110.00 They also have the sample size if you're still skeptical about it. 
Last note before I go ^^ today, I received this super cute LIOELE seaweed facemist from Liliesshop, and got another face mist from local brand few days ago. Lately I've been obsessing over FACE MIST. Hohoho... 'kay. That's all for the review, thanks for reading, and have a nice weekend everyone. (o→ܫ←o) Bye bye~

60 comments:

  1. i always hear a lot of good things about snail cream products, but never tried it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even heard of this before. But it seems to work for you, you have fantastic complexion ^_^

    Definitely followed <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women will use anything for good skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snail mucus does sound a bit odd but if it works then why not? :D The cream itself looks really good~~

    And I think your skin looks great *o* Better than most people's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh snail products are getting so popular! I might try out this product, thanks for the review! ^^ To be honest, the picture showing the slimy texture kinda grosses me out. LOL D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. WaaaahhH!!! I've never even heard of snail cream for your face O___O but it's so convincingly amazing. I really want to try this now. *o* Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing review! I wonder if this trend will hit Australia?

    Kisses, Melanie
    Beauty and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried the mustika ratu spray and it was sticky after I pat it on my face. Plus, it gave me pimples --" Will try again soon, though..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello~ :) Thanks for dropping by! You have an informative blog with fashion and beauty here!
    Gambate oo~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review~ thank you for providing info about what the snail mucus contains haha xD Actually you have convinced me to try this next time! I have oily PMS pimple prone skin too -_-

    ReplyDelete
  11. That product looks interesting. Just hope we have ti in Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL They even have a snail in the picture =_=" I have a sample sachet of this but still have not tried it out cos the idea of putting snail mucus on my face irks me =/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow..been wanting to try snail products for a long time..i should have grab it when they have sales here T_T

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to try but its hard to get, do you know Indonesian online shop that selling this product/the sample?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh.. wow. I was sceptical about 'snail cream' LOL, i always thought those after midnight advertisements with some 'miraculous' snail cream was full of it.. now Im tempted to try some out if my Missha stocks it in the next few weeks~ haha i think i'd rather not know what my products are made out of (especially if it's of the strange variety) but i suppose, if it works, why not! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have heard about snail products before, but I haven´t used them. I´m not very fond of the idea using snail slime on my face:S But who knows, I might try the products some day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use snail mucus too with another brand and I really like to use it only to make my spots disappear. It's also a good mosturizer... I could compare the effects and the sensation with aloe vera :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, it's great that this works well. Not vegan friendly though. xD

    Do you know how they get the mucus and if it's humane?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic blog! i follow you :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. sounds like miracle cream, ya? i think i need it :p

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely thorough review.. O_O but the whole snail mucus thing freaks me out a bit xD LOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the shiny Lioele stickers^^.
    Will check your blog if there are Lioele reviews.
    They will soon open their first store in the Philippines.

    ♪ Vernissage and Cream

    ReplyDelete
  23. i've heard of snail cream but never really wanted to use it on my face lol
    you have really nice skin to begin with!
    and I've been wanting to try the lioele seaweed line, looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing! Thanks for sharing!!

    Cheers,

    Lola

    www.lolabenito.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the name of this product. Thanks for the review, it sounds amazing!! Your skin looks so radiant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. the cream sounds just awesome!! i have really bad pms skin too so this one might help me as well ^__^ snail creams seem to be really popular lately.. i just tried a sample of the MISSHA snail cream a few days ago which was also pretty good :D thanks for the review!
    lippi~

    ReplyDelete
  27. You have the cutest layout!!! Totemo 100% Kawaii!!!! Thanks for the review~! These products look great! I haven't even heard of them too~ Thanks for sharing :3

    http://tifuani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. ah~ I need this product :) my skin is really horrible ~ filled with acne and scars. Thanks for sharing ^__^.

    oh and thank you for stopping by my blog~ :)

    http://krishuang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have great skin! My skin goes funning when PMSing too >_<

    ReplyDelete
  30. hmmm where do you buy it? :p

    reply to your comment: really? maybe I should wait a little longer to see if there's any difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow... i didn't even know this product existed! As always, you provide such amazing reviews! Thanks, thanks, thanks. I'm glad it worked so well for you!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  32. interesting, I totally fit into the catagory of who you think will like it cuz i got sensitive skin and I break out!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. Your blog looks so kawaii with lollipop cursor too! Oh my, how sweet.

    I never knew about snail slime in skin care but now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great review! I like that it is a toner and moisturiser in one~

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail! Ahh you're making me uber excited to try it out, enabler haha!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for the review, it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. ohhhh. products looks great!

    By the way,
    I tagged you for an award...
    http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-award-number-2.html

    ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  38. this snail healing cream sounds so good! i wonder if this is available here, i should definitely do some research. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. WoW snail cream, O.O
    but if it do wonder to skins why not? xP
    thx for the review~ xD
    waiting for the face mist review~<3

    http://peach-matcha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog and for this informative post, so useful ! I only tried Elicina with snail extract and it worked fine, would try this one too for sure ! Kisses

    www.fashionandcookies.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. That is pretty sketchy to be lathering on snail slime all over yourself. but it sounds interesting enough to work! i'll check out when i go to seoul next month :D

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi! Snail products have been popular over here too! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  43. this is yet another amazing product review by you :) Now there's a link for me to see where to buy this item too. hehehe.. :D Thanks for the review and for sharing these information <3

    ReplyDelete
  44. So tempted to try this, but it's a paint to find anything in the UK!
    amazing review again, also so informative and helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Haha that's so funny, but it looks like an interesting product. Thanks for the review!

    http://purrincup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. I saw that on g-market, and was confused.... It's so weird.... Now of course, since you made it sound wonderful, I want it......
    *sigh, here I go to my wish list......

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your review made me order one jar at GMarket hehe!

    I really love those snail cream. It really works. I already tried the It's Skin's Prestige and it's really good.

    I can't wait to try the Mizon!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. aku penasaran nih td nya mau beli snail cream, tpi pas liat review ada yg gagal pke cream ini, mukanya bintik2 semua (mybe alergi ma mucus anail nya kali yaa *sok teu*), jd mundur ga beli ini. kulit ku sensi bgt, alergi macem2, blum berani nyoba snail cream.
    ehh tpi di km nya cocok yaa...

    ReplyDelete
  49. Is there a website that I can buy? i'm from the US... when you said it made your skin less oily and poreless, i'm interested =)

    ReplyDelete
  50. hello~ you can buy this snail cream here: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=207348754

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you for the great review! Have you tried the Elishacoy snail cream?

    ReplyDelete
  52. This is a great blog. Glad I stumble upon your site. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for the awesome review! Your skin looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Indeed just the thought of slathering snail mucus into my face sounds gross. i have to admit that i will add this to my elemis skin care regimen.

    ReplyDelete
  55. That has been my experience.The better my skin. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  56. wow... i just happened to buy the sample... hope it goes well on my skin... ah anyway i want to know your recommendation for whitening skincare that really give a great effect. Actually i have tried white tree snow from faceshop, but it gave me nothing. Then I use white moistfull from etude house (it's the new product), and no effect too... huuu i am so desperate right now.. please give me advice, i do really need it, cause my skin is really dull and darker because of sun burn...

    ReplyDelete
  57. Just stumbled upon your website and I really like it! I will try out Mizon Snail Multi Cream. kkk ^^

    http://iamginny.com/

    Love,
    Ginny Hana

    ReplyDelete
  58. Do you know where can i buy mizon snail cream in indonesia?

    Love
    Castle

    ReplyDelete
  59. Finally I bought this in full size, and I found it in qoo10 global market, I got it less or more 168k idr (exclude shipping) *happy

    ReplyDelete
  60. I am really satisfied with this cream too! It lessen the oil on your skin and moisturize it when the skin is dry! I really love it and I've been using this fella for 2 years. It's like a cream from heaven!

    ReplyDelete