Saturday, November 17, 2012

KOSE Happy Bath Day~Hand Cream

Hullo everyone~ I'd update a little tonight. And (again) I should apologize for being such a slacker (╯︵╰,)
And now, I have a long queue of products to be reviewed (mostly circle lens). Yeah... gimme time for doing the review, four circle lenses by the way~ (─‿‿─)
And soon, I'll do a thorough and detailed review for my new skincare regime too (I'm quite happy of my current skin condition). Anyshoot, let's start the quick review, shall we?





The fullname of this product could be quite mouthful and long! There, it's KOSE cosmenience HAPPY BATH DAY Precious Rose ~ Rose Enrich Hand Cream. Lol, such a 'complete' name for one simple hand cream. I've had this item for over a year, and I gotta finish this cream before its expiration date.

Product description:
Kose Happy Bath Day Precious Rose Rose Enrich Hand Cream is enriched with flower extract which offers groundbreaking moisturizing effect. It helps to help heal and protect dry or dehydrated skin Delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands. It is so concentrated that only a small amount instantly leaves dry hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application. Use daily, it helps prevent dry, chapped skin - even under the harshest of conditions.

Well, fortuitously, my hands are not as chapped and dry as it supposed to be (I'm motorbiking). What annoys me the most is the hyperpigmentation, mainly on my right hands. I've told you that I rarely wear gloves or apply any sunscreen before I hit the road with my motorcycle. So boo me, and with my not-too-feminine wrinky hands, I start to love this product~

Like any other HAPPY BATH DAY line from KOSE, it has a sweet rosey fragrance, the fragrance is a little bit too overpowering imo, but well, just think of it as a real fragrance and I'm all good. Texture is creamy, easy to apply and absorbed well, leaving no sticky or greasy feeling (that's what I like about it). It gives hydration (+lovely fragrance) to my hands for several good hours, or til I wash my hand with water. As with the drawbacks, I don't think I could find any. I love this product.


If you have a very dry skin, and looking for a good hand cream, I'd also recommend you to check NEUTROGENA~Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, as it's being hyped a lot.


And this... my favorite lip balm ever! Hehehe.... KOSE ROSE ENRICH LIPBALM, look how cute the love shaped packaging is! 0.8g, so small that you can attach it to a phone strap, keyholder, or make up pouch~♥

That's for today! I'll be back soon with more reviews (circle lens, skincare update, and such~^-^) For now, I'll leave you with some random selca of mine. Noised pictures from my cellphone, and speaking of that, I'm gonna buy a new cellphone later in December..hopefully (◡‿◡✿)



Sorry for the noised selcas! Hehehe... Thanks for reading and bubbye!

6 comments:

  1. This product looks really cool, but i realy love it the lipbalm because looks really wonderful!

    Xoxo

    http://sakuranko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review, and this hand cream sounds great, i want one now :P
    where did u get this ? available in Indo? :)


    http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the packagings are so cute! (the handcream and the lipbalm)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipbalm so cute :)

    Xoxo,
    http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the packaging so cuteeeee >.<

    follow me if you don't mind dear ^_^

    http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete