Saturday, February 23, 2013

Being Featured in Sparkling Magazine Winter 2013 issues

Hello~ Well... I know I have tons of list on my review backlog, but I just dropped here to let you know that my blog was featured in Sparkling Magazine winter 2013 issues~! a friend from Philippines told me about this, thanks Angel~ you're such a sweetheart! Love LOVE~

Here's the scanned page with a few of featured bloggers, just a small section for each of us, but I'm so very happy and flattered ^o^

 Small section of me on the magz ^


Sparkling Magazine winter 2013 issues ~ with Lee min ho and SNSD on the cover.
scan-pics credit: realasianbeauty.com

About Sparkling Magazine:
Sparkling is a K-Pop entertainment and lifestyle magazine published by Summit Media, the leading magazine publisher in the Philippines.
It features all of K-Pop's hottest artists and celebrities as well as articles on lifestyle, fashion, and beauty.

I didn't know about Sparkling Magazine til I heard about it from my friend, Angel. I googled it and I was 'oh' a K-Pop magz from Philippines, and I was like OMG Philippines~ hahaha I LOOOVE it and I didn't expect I'd be featured in a magazine that's being published in the Philippines! ♥ OH WAW ♥ I'm so excited ;^;
Thanks Sparkling Magazine :3

Hehe, I think that's it for now, will be back with a beauty product review *I promise ^-^ Bai for now~

46 comments:

  1. Awww congrats on getting featured, so lucky *o*

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congrats :3
    That's really cool ^^
    x, Lara
    http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I'm so happy for you ^_~

    Have a nice weekend,
    allthatglittersnotgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy for you!!! It nice you got featured in the magazine :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! :D

    http://bunnikisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lina! This is amazing and you totally deserve this! xx

    Donah

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! u deserve it :) love your blog <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow~ Congrats on the feature! c: You deserve it~

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratsss lin!! :D
    ikut happy..yeaiiii

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *sorry for the double post. I made a spelling mistake >.<*

    Congratulations on getting featured! It's such a great achievement to see a blog I follow on a magazine... and a K-pop based one as well!

    You deserved it!

    Y-OONYEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. kyaa, congrats lina-chan xD~
    I am glad for you *kiss kiss

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  13. COngratz :)
    - found you on GiG

    http://www.goddessindisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! It is so nice to be recognized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! I've been creeping on your blog for years and I'm very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, congrats! :D Your blog is awesome, it definitely deserves the mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! You deserve it :)
    Those are exactly my thoughts <3

    Pluiedevelours

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! Congrats Lina! ^_^ You deserve all the love.. Hugs from GIG ♥ xoxo, Akirah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! They're definitely right about the kawaiiii part! Bwahaha! Cutie *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. *sorry for the double post*
    congrats, sista! i proud of you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. you definitely deserve it!! you've got one of the best beauty blogs! so much work goes into your posts, well done sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Join my giveaway here:
    http://kumapink.blogspot.com/2013/02/first-lovely-giveaway-from-me-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have a copy of this magazine, and I'm happy to see your blog being featured there. Congrats Lina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ahhh congrats on being featured!!! ^_^~ You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. kyaa, envy envy envy
    congrats for you miss rindodo > 3<

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, that is so cool! ♡ Congratulations, dear! You deserve it! (´∀`)♡

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations on this wonderful achievement! :)
    Your blog is great, full with informative and lengthy reviews. Plus, the way you write seem to reflect fully on your personality, it feels like you are "talking" to me in a way when I read it hahaha. I hope that doesn't sound creepy lol. Keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jemput join segmen pertama saya http://nasuhanass.blogspot.com/2013/02/segmen-saya-suka-makan.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. waaaahh congrats ya kaa~~ kayan yaa aku masuk majalah *kemudian merenung*

    btw makasih komennya di blog ku :) btw packing kayu itu kesannya aja kokoh padahal kayunya mudah rapuh loh >., di congkel dikit eh patah dia hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aw wow congratulations girlie :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's so incredible that you were featured! Hope you get more and more features in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow congratulations sweetie all your effort just there. So nice, is that. i´m really happy for you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow so cool.. congrats Lina! :D
    And the magazine name is the same as your web address: sparkling xD

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow congraaaats!!
    nice blog! I'm your new followers ^^
    I wish I could featured too hehe

    visit my little cream button♥ | instagram♥

    ReplyDelete