Saturday, February 16, 2013

Review: Geo Princess Mimi Bambi Apple Green

Geo princess Mimi Apple Green (Bambi series) is a GEO version of Bambi Apple Green designed by Tsubasa Masuwaka which is distributed by angelcolor.jp. Last month, I was lucky enough to receive a pair of the lens from kawaigankyu.

Pretty Tsubasa Masuwaka and her self-designed Guriin Appuru (Green Apple) Lens~


on the left: the outer side of Geo Mimi apple green, on the right: inside out.

Pattern upclose

 and Geo princess mimi apple green (bambi series), being worn:


 Photo taken under natural window lighting

Color & Design:   photo rat3.png
Never thought I'd be able to pull off a green colored lenses~!! seriously, when I know I'm going to receive a pair of green lens, I seriously hope that somehow I'd be able to wear the lens without looking like a dead fish. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I see the result (on photos), cuz the color turned out nice, emerald-ish, jewel like, and they didn't give me any freaking lizard eyes or whatsoever.  I've seen people with lighter natural eye color wearing this and it looks gorgeous on them~ though, it also blends well with my natural dark colored eyes. The color could be as vibrants and subtle as well, depends on the lighting.

Enlargement: photo rat4.png
It's big, just like what you'd typically expect from 15mm lenses, especially with the black outer edges, I love it, the sizing is just perfect. (I love BIG lenses~♥)

Comfort: photo rat4.png
Not too drying, the lenses are thin and comfortable to wear. I don't have any problem with the comfortness. I used to wear geo princess mimi series for a couple of hours and I even forget I'm wearing them.

Overall:  photo rat2x.png
I like the color~ But still, green isn't something that I'd wear daily. My ultimate comfort zone (as you may know) has always been a 14mm-ish black lens or 15mm-ish brown lens with subtle pattern. So yeah ^-^ Green is definitely falls outside my comfort zone. But I do love to 'see' others wearing green contact lenses, don't get me wrong, it's not like I hate lens other than black or brown, hohoho~ However, you might love the lens if you're looking for a subtle green lenses.


Meh, I look kind of constipated in my smiling photos lately, idk x______x don't hate me and my duckface, bwehehe.

and I do have a looooong list of product that I've yet to review @____@ gawd! Just in case you're wondering (and to remind me as wel), here's the list:
-Liz veil BB Cream in ivory
-Tosowoong clean pore brush
-Jealousness waterproof pen eyeliner
-Jealousness duo eyeshadow in snowy black
-Maybelline cheeky glow blush
-Maybelline clear smooth shine free blush
-Etude house color corset #5
-Mac pearl powder (perfect for dewy finish)
-Etude house eyeliner sticker
-Secret Key snail gel cream
-Lioele magic lip treatment (my current favorite lip cream~♥)
-The face shop face it dual veil concealer (it's my HG concealer!)
-HadaLabo shirojyun line and tamagohada cleanser
-.....

(and many more) x___x I'll start to work on them soon, if you have any request on which product you'd want me to review first, just tell me ^-^ (comment section are there~) and just a little reminder for you, don't forget to join WISHTREND BB CREAM GIVEAWAY~ I'll pick three winners that are lucky enough to receive free BB Cream all the way from Korea~♥

See ya girls, love always~

31 comments:

  1. really love your lashes, Lina *salah fokus*
    still think that brown or black lens suit you more ^^

    www.rinicesillia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty !I love how they look on you, i've always wanted to try the green pair @o@ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice shade of green. (I'm not usually a fan of green eyes, coz green is my natural color and I find it boring, but that apple green is really pretty :--D)
    x, Lara
    http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so preeeeeetty *o*

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cantik ciiii :3
    tapi emang dirimu sangat amat paling cucok pake lens coklat :) hehehehe
    nice nice nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted to have a pair of green circle lenses. You look pretty, by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's really suits you well :D I love color lenses :)
    the faceshop concealer and etude house eyeliner sticker please :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look sooo lovely! You do look like a princess with them :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look good on you! Especially with this hair color :) (You look good with anything though ^*^)

    Pluiedevelours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uuu the colour is really something, it's not the typical green. I like it and you're not looking constipated!! xD

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel most comfortable in around 14mm too haha, but these look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look nice! I have a green lenses and my eyes are browns and it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This lens looks really cute on you. I have the same model and are confortable for me.

    xoxo

    http://www.sakuranko.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I loooove this! They are so pretty and I never get tired of them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was going to comment about how the colour looks like granny smith apples when I realised the name had 'apple' in it! ~ ^^

    The colour looks gorgeous!
    I want to add this to my non existent circle lens collection~

    Y-OONYEE

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG you look like innocent anime babe! very cute :D I love this lens look on you. I will try this lens too..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look like a doll!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blog is beyond adorable *_*

    xx
    L / CocoMiuw

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Girl <3 You can find the Panda here http://www.ebay.de/itm/251023250435?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 :)

    xoxo Shia

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so cute and I actually think the green looks really cool. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. your makeup is gorgeous, you make me want to repurchase these lenses again!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, these must be one of the best suiting lenses for you! At least I think green looks super good on you :3

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi, what brown eyeshadow you are using in this post?

    ReplyDelete
  24. @unknown: I'm not using any brown eyeshadow, just an eyeliner to tightline my upper line and that's all ^^

    @others: replied :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice color! it looks good on you :)
    anyway, i answered your question :) read about it here dear:
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/02/ask-raellarina-batch-1.html

    xoxo,
    Rae

    ReplyDelete