Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Review: TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush from Wishtrend

Have you ever tried any kind of pore brush or facial brush before? If you have pore related problems, like big pores, blackhead, etc... then you might like this product ^-^ TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush. Some girls on blogsphere claimed that this little baby is doing its job better than clarisonic. So yeah, onto the review!

 This pore brush is super popular in Korea :)
The description is written in Korean.
31 thousand bristles compact, it helps you to remove the dirt of your skin completely. With refined anti-bacterial synthetic bristle, 0.045mm in size, it allows a deeper and more effective cleanse.


And this is the product itself, it looks very similar to pore brush from The Face Shop. When dry, the bristles are so soft, super dense, and it feels so fluffy.

 Wet bristles

TOSOWOONG Clean Pore Brush
Soft and fluffy bristles ♥
Many of them, who have already tried both of Tosowoong and Clarisonic, said that this little guy here is comparable to Clarisonic and even better at doing its job. If you're a fan of clarisonic, you might love this product as well ^-^. It's a good product, considering the price, which is only $ 25.00, quite a bargain.

My comments:
Bristles: the bristles are the softest! I swear I've never found any brush as soft as this before. Thousand times softer than any brush I've tried before. If I can compare it to SIGMA make-up brushes (lol) this Tosowoong is still much much MUCH softer and denser.

Actually, I didn't think that it will do much since the bristles are super soft like this, but I was wrong. I saw a VERY good before-after pic on WISHTREND-TOSOWOONG clean pore brush page, and the result is super amazing. Go and see it yourself ^-^

Thanks to its super fine 0.045mm bristles~

It allows a deep cleanse too, I used it with Hadalabo Tamagohada cleanser and it works like magic, cleaning every bits of make up on my hand (waterproof gel eyeliner, bronzer, eyeshadow, BB cream). Unfortunately, I forgot to take a pic, but here's a very good example:


But, to be honest, it's hard for me to evaluate the effectiveness of this product, because I've never had any problem with blackheads or any other pore related problem, except for one, acne, that's it. (I'm still excruciatingly strunggling to restore my clear skin, nuuuuu ;^;)



So this is my nose after using Tosowoong clean pore brush for a month. Pardon my cracky and dry skin ;^; The before pic was taken just right after I got up this morning, and I took the other one as soon as I finished washing my face with the pore brush.

I wash my face twice per day, and usually, I'd use this brush to deep clean my whole face before I go to sleep.

On the downside, this brush would always takes forever to dry that I just wish I had an automatic hand-dryer at my home, lol. This brush isn't travel friendly, putting it into airtight plastic bag would allow bacteries to grow and I don't think it's a nice idea.

All in all, this is quite a good product. I can't really say about its effectivenes in black-head removal things. But I know this product has done its job pretty well removing sebum and make-up traces.

Care suggestion: I always rinse it with mineral water after each use and put it on a dry and clean plate.

More picture from Wishtrend:



Picture credit: Wishtrend

For more information about the product, please check links below:

If you're interested in getting one of this baby to complete your skincare routine, you can order it from Wishtrend, and YES! they ship worldwide ^-^

http://wishtrend.com/

I guess all of you are familiar with WISHTREND ^-^ a trusted online shopping site that sells a lot of Korean beauty product~! and oh, if you love make-up box, they also selling a beauty box, which they called WISHBOX, you can check them out here.

So I think that would be all for this morning~ thanks for reading and I'll see you soon on my next haul post :3 ~ ciao

30 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Makes me want one! I hate how gross pores look up close thought always have to remember to clean them out good haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting ^^ thanks for the review (;
    Nhiloves beauty. Blogspot. Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i didn't know these things existed in korea!! i totally would've bought one if i knew TT
    always enjoy reading your blogs :D

    <3 eymbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've seen that Missha also have this kind of brush, maybe i'll try it..
    Thanx for the review, Lina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really amazing!!! and it's so flufffffyyyyy! well, I've never reallt taken good care of my skin. huhu. and I just actually wash my face with a soap and water then i'll put cleanser after. never knew that such brushes exist! I'll try to buy this very soon =)) thanks for sharing!

    xoxo,
    Rae \(^o^)/
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow it looks so soft and dense :) i think tony moly has a brush lile this also but I find it pretty pricey <3 thanks for the review! I'm thinking about getting this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. envy you don't have any problems with blackheads >.<
    this product seems great, maybe I'll try this to clean up my super stubborn blackheads :)
    thanks for the review :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The brush looks soft soft soft :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah, if it works good with removing make-up I'd like to try! :o I only have exoliating gloves atm and they are too harsh on my skin sometimes. ; n ;

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought a facial brush from Japan and it really *did* work as a treat :3 I might look for this :3
    xo, L
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally,,
    kamu post juga review tentang ini..
    After watching "Get it beauty show" which episode talked about Properly cleansing steps for oily skin. They said that It's better to use this pore brush as beauty tool for getting the best result, but I couldn't find any reviews yet about this pore brush.
    Thanks to you, now I'm realizing to get it one someday ^_^

    http://thetamihazel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This brush looks amazing! Even if it's half as good as the Clarisonic, I don't mind getting it, due to its much more affordable price. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this brush seems really good! It's so cheap too, I want to buy it now >.<

    http://thecrescenthour.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow it looks so fluffy like rabbit fur..haha since it is made of synthetic bristles, I'm interested to try this pore brush! Thanks for this awesome review!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I've seen this brush somewhere and wanted to try it. I love how soft it looks and the big difference in most before and after photos. I don't have many issues with my pores so I don't know if it would be effective on me though.

    http://dreamdustx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm very interesting! I haven't heard of this brush before and it cost cheaper than clarisonic, would love to give it a try too! Thanks for sharing cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ummmm like it!
    http://callmeblueli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This brush looks so amazing! I'm sold *o*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! The brush looks amazing! >u< I've been looking for a brush to wash my face with for a while now, so I'm definitely looking into this! >u< Thanks for sharing~ :'D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your pores look nice and small but the advertisement is kind of gross with the "microscopic" pictures LOL! It looks so nice though *~* I just got the clarisonic too.. orz

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds very interesting, might have to get it!

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks so fluffy! I heard of wishtrend tv on youtube before!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh, sounds really interesting!
    I might look in to it - hopefully maybe even purchase it to try it out myself!
    I've been looking for a product like this - thank you fro the review! ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah! Just before reading your article, I recently purchased a pair of replacement brush heads for my Clarisonic. But, I'll keep that Clear Pore Brush in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is something like that I would definitely use because really I have problems with blackheads because I have oily face.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great review. Your nose is so clean! I did a review on my blog too upon reading yours. But my blackheads are more obvious :(

    ReplyDelete