Saturday, May 25, 2013

Review: Miomi Lace Gray Circle Lens + random

Heey~ overdue review post! Been busy with real life stuff (work, and a new project of mine is coming up! Hehe...) Anyway, will be reviewing MIOMI Lace Gray Circle Lens which I got from Tomato Online Shop.





PRICE: IDR 165.000

Color:  photo rat3x.pngThe color is just OK, a subtle gray & black gradation that still looks pretty natural afar. I would like it more if the gray were much darker~ However the color of Miomi grey lace is still in my comfort zone.

Design:  photo rat2x.pngExtraordinary unique and edgy, never seen something like this before, lol... tbh I'm not confident enough to wear this lens and go outside! Hahaha so I just tried them at home. One thing that irks me is the lacey outer edge. Upclose, they're very visible and other people will definitely notice and definitely weirded out. Anyhoo, things that I like from the design is the sharp print, they're not as pixelated. Very very sharp and detailed. Actually I LOVE everything lacey + it looks so gothic to me o: I know I love the design, but being worn? maybe not for now > . < Hope I can really pull off a look with this lens ;^;

Enlargement:  photo rat4x.pngThey're HUGE, big, and dolly! 14.5mm is so deceiving! For me they look like a 15 mm lenses!

Comfort:  photo rat4.pngLove it~ I have no problems with Miomi lenses, my first Miomi lens was so good and I like it too :) The lens is super thin, I can barely feel them on.

You can check out these dolly lenses, as well as other very pretty EOS, GEO lenses, at:
http://tomatoonshop.com/
http://www.facebook.com/TomatoOnShop
_________________________________

To real life updates~~~
After a looooong time without painting, I've been wanting to revamp all my painting tools and start a new gallery (an online gallery). Next week I'm gonna buy some new painting tools (fyi, I LOVE Derwent and Pablo! But the cheapie Marie's oil tube will do)

 gonna repro-ing this lovely vintage rose painting

Nah, now  I NEED a new name for the online gallery. I've been thinking about using flowers name, I like ROSE but that's so mainstream, no? or should I just use it? Hahahaha.... but I LIKE rose already :( ... I think I'll use it anyway. Nah, to make it sounds complete, I need another word to back up the 'rose', like maybe ROSE FRISSON, ROSE 'something-something', or 'something-something' ROSE. Anything good to go along with the word ROSE. But whaaaat~~? *gonna think, and think, and think `~`
I love anything that sounds FRENCH too ♥
I know, PAINTING is my PASSION, and MY LIFE~
So yeah,  that would be all for now. Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon darling lovelies!


11 comments:

  1. pelanggan tomato juga neh aku, this one is a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those are pretty! i can't believe how intricate they are :)

    samplehime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lenses!! The only others I can think of that have an intricate design like that are the Adela lenses. (My Adela grey's are arriving in the mail soon, so excited!...Especially after reading your review on them!) This really are so pretty, I hope I can buy a pair one day! Though I'm not sure how it would look on my light blue eyes? :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and, I used to have an online user name "La Vie En Rose" - "Life in Pink", your search for a gallery name reminded me of it! You're welcome to use it, or any part of it if you like~ Just an idea! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool!! I love the design its gorgeously lacy *___*

    The painting is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. motif nya bagus ya *w*)/
    aku juga baru beli yg coklat cuma sayang banget ga cocok jadi ga kepake T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a lancome product called Roseraie-something.. I think it's a french word, and it sound super posh and pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually like the unique design and lace detailing! Might be weird up close though.

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute banget :D kyk berenda gitu :D

    Invite you to join :)
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an interesting design! Up close it is so intricate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. waahhh bagus banget tuh desainnya >.<
    pengeeennn hihi.
    nice review dear. :)

    ReplyDelete