Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Event Report: Lioele Beauty Class

So here's what I did while being MIA for weeks~

Lioele beauty class in Jakarta (July 13, 2013)
As you've known, I worked together with LIOELE to host a beauty class ^-^
Selca and rakugaki, arrived in Jakarta much earlier than expected. So I have to wait like 3 hours before the event starts. Got some free time to fool around, lol. and I was being super drowsy cuz I didn't get a sleep the night before. boo....!

 dozed off~


Here's our room. (Pavillion Apartment Club House)

 Preparation :)


 Lioele vanity box ~

Skincare section

photo taken by : Mba empong from Lioele ♥
Here's Christin! My bestie!!! GAWWWD! Actually I was super excited that day because finally I got a time to meet her! We haven't met for many many years ;^; nuuu...

With participants :)
Volunteer models, they're soooo pretty and have a nice feature. Thanks for being a model :)

Next, Make-up and skincare interactive class in Bandung on June 20, 2013
Rented a room at GALERI Ciumbuleuit Hotel & Apartment.

 R. Magnolia
 First session, so many ppls > . <



 Lioele Make-up products for sale ♥

Personally, I've fallen in love with some of Lioele products and I know I WILL soon make a huge order, Nyehehe... here's the list for you:
♥ Lioele under eye dark circle concealer (better than my old skinfood salmon darkcircle concealer, it doesn't sit on fine lines.)
♥ Lioele Blooming pearl base ( I already have two minisize tube, but I'll get the fullsize one soon)
♥ Lioele SECRET PORE RICH BALM ( Goodness gracious, this is a MUST HAVE! Makes my fine lines become less-less visible, resulting a velvety skin finish. I own the small 5ml jar and I will also get myself a fullsize one!!! I Swear!)
♥ Lioele Mix concealer (Tried it briefly while waiting~♥*  Finally a korean concealer that match my skin tone! yeaay! TFS NB21 is too dark for me :( )
♥ Lioele POP TINT in orange shade. (a perfect dupe for Benefit CHA CHA TINT)
___________

 Had dinner together with Lioele staff & Ester ^o^

 full moon
 city at night

Just a random pic from my instagram, Lolz. went to Takigawa with a friend today. The fullmoon was so BEAUTIFUL that I had to take a pic with byul my cellphone, hehe...

Starting tomorrow, I will slowly working on new reviews (still got jobs to be done). Hmmm, I think next week I'll also make a haul post♥ Yohoohoo~ told ya I can't stop buying online :(( But issokai, though, I need to totally revamp my traincase (I even bought a new one, it's bigger.)

See you then!

9 comments:

  1. Oo, this looks so interesting! Wish I could have gone~ You look like you guys had a great time - can't wait to see your new traincase (if you post about it), as well!~ C:

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look like fun ! i like ur selfie shoots too! cute !

    xo

    www.hitomiblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun!! I wish i was there ;;

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice selcas. hehe :) and very nice post! seemed like it was super fun!! :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tutorials! I wish there was an event like this in my city ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following your updated from class and this initiative is excellent. It is sad that in my city there are no events like that. You look very pretty in your photographs. Well thank you very much for sharing these photos with your readers. I really love Lioele products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! I also LOVE Lieole shimmering base, it's my second tube right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I was there. It looks fun !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This day seems to have been alot of fun ^-^* I wish I would live near there so I could have gone too >u< Your room looks sooo big and elegant *__* <3
    I was thinking about buying a new primer with good oil control~! do you think the one from lioele is good or the one from the face shop velvet primer is better? :o Have you tried both qq

    ReplyDelete