Monday, August 12, 2013

Disney Princess Make-up Look: Mulan

Hi Guys! I had a collaboration with some of beauty bloggers in here to make some sort of Make-up style, which inspired by Disney Princesses. Stella asked me if I would like to join :3 Anyhoo, I chose MULAN on a whim because I like Mulan the most! Hahaha...  still have the old CD of Mulan and I knew I loved it so much and I can watch it like two times in a week back then, lol, how nostalgic.

So here's our Disney Princesses make-up look.


And it's my Mulan look which look kinda crappy, lmao.



Won't be posting up more pics of me cuz the flash ruined off everything lol. The sun went down by the time I finished my make-up, so I have no other option. Thought I should really make a decent dressing table with lamps!
Well, 'bout the look itself, here's the list of product that I used:

Eyes/brows:
SEPHORA blockbuster palette (eyeshadow)
Etude House proof 10 eye primer
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milky as a base
Wet n Wild Liquid eyeliner in black
Lioele Mix Eyebrow Cake
Etude House drawing Eyebrow in gray
Estee Lauder sumptuous bold volume lifting mascara

Face:
Revlon whipped cream foundation #buff
Clinique Blended face powder #neutral light
Wet n Wild blush in pearlscent pink
Illamasqua rich liquid foundation as concealer
Lioele photogenic mix concealer
Too faced chocolate bronzer

Lips:
Too faced lip insurance lip primer
a bit ofUrban decay lipstick #GASH
Sexy mother pucker lip plumper
Beauty buffet lipstick

and yes, I didn't wear circle lenses. ^-^
For the clothing, lol, I wore a tomesode kimono and the inner part on the eri (neck) was from a Juban (inner cloth), It doesn't really look Mulan-ish (lol) but that's the best I can do that time, considering the short preparation time and how busy I am atm. Oh well, it's not a cosplay anyway.

My favorite Mulan look:

 New version of Mulan and the old version:

And don't forget give my lovely friend a kind visit ^^





Will be back tomorrow with a GIVEAWAY post, stay tuned!

24 comments:

  1. so cute, Lina <3 love your chinese outfit as well! too bad the sun went down so I couldn't see the makeup in details cause I love your mulan look ^^ everyone looks pretty as well

    misaraisu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin so cute ♥
    Really like Mulan and my fav is old look too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Nice post dear :)

    Join my Pretty Little Things Giveaway, win pretty jewelry from Romwe. Click HERE. OPEN WORLDWIDE!! Ends in August 25th.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really lovely and cute makeup. Even before you told me already knew that your character was Mulan. Very cute and sof makeup. Cute costume! xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i LOVE how its a disney princess look! XD thats the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute, you make such a cute Mulan ^^ best one I've seen!!



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pas banget jadi mulan, kimononya juga keren :)

    http://wind-atree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are gorgeous! Don't even try to deny it! ^_^ So cute~

    ReplyDelete
  9. the make up is so neat and simpel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice make-up! you do remind me of mulan! hello childhood! hihi :3

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you did well ! The other girls as well !

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg this is so cute *-* It's such a shame the sun already went down! I would love to see more photos and a close up looks of this make up c: The clothes you were wearing do suit Mulan a lot in my opinion. you did a really nice job on the make up,Lina !!! ^-^*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your writing style and presentation. If I share here about Burn scars is very awful scars on skin and it feels never good on skin and we always take worry about How to get rid of burn scars

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooo cute! Love the snow white look! though you did Mulan quite well too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoW :)

    http://akssamitne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice hair style, I will definitely try this. Thanks for providing us professional lines of Haircare Products and Hair Styling Tools. Very well said, these tips are really amazing. I am really inspired from your blog hoping you will be there with more interesting post like this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Disney princesses!!
    Very nice! - Love your Mulan look very much!
    Disney is my favorite, btw! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete