Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain #CRUSH

HELLO, EVERYONE~ I'll be doing a review of... MY FIRST EVER-pigmented- LIPSTAIN! it's  Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, HOHOHO! XDDD So yeah, I've never really tried wearing pigmented lip stain all over my lips up til now. And to be really honest, it's a bit out of my comfort zone. Some of you might already know that I'm a freak for nudy/natural colored lipstick or tint before I finally decided to, hey~~~!why not get a nice reddish color. :D

 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain #CRUSH

balm stain packaging

crush/beguin revlon



ingrdients balm stain
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain #CRUSH Ingredients list

Product Details

Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm

100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required
revlon swatch red
 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain #CRUSH swatches

revlon lip swatch red crush stain

I’ve had this lipstick for quite a while now, but I haven’t really used it until recently. I bought this from a friend because all the girls on the forum talked about it, I told myself I NEED to try it! haha.... CRUSH is the last shade that my friend had in stock, and I'm too lazy to pre-order the other shades.

However, when I got to actually try it out on my lips, I didn’t like it too much. And so I banished it away into the inner corners of my traincase for a long time, lol... Just until recently, I decided to try it out again and maybe find ways to make it work for me. I tried to wear it over my MAC cremesheen (shy girl), it toned down the color a little and voilaaa I liked it! I've never had a defined cupid bow before haha, I'm lovin this shade now :3

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain smells  like a mint, a sweet mint. But I don't like mint, so meh... The color, crush, in my opinion, is a fresh cherry red with bluish/lilac undertone. It doesn't dry out my lips, and it's not leaving a creamy-pitchypatchy-blotchy residue on my lips (lip STAIN FTW!). It's so lightweight you won't remember wearing anything on your lips. Staying power is crazy, you will need a lips makeup remover to completely erase it, I tried water alone and it didn't work :p when you first applied it, it comes out semi glossy, but it will be mattified as the color comes off.

Staying power:  photo rat4x.png
How it smells: photo rat2x.png
Opacity: photo rat3x.png

Will I repurchase? nope, wanna try other brand and color :3

half faced photos of me wearing Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain #CRUSH :)





And oh, just to let you know, I recently dyed my hair! it's browny allover again hehe.... I used FRESHLIGHT in mysterious beige. If you want me to review it just let me know :)
Woot it's 2:22AM now! Gyahhh... I'll be back soon with another review! chuuu~

Kim

16 comments:

  1. I have this balm stain and I love it! Thanks for sharing your views :) xo.

    nellevalentine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful colour *0*

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it the color, I want try a color like this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color, looks nice ♥

    http://gocianyen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this colour looks so doll-like on your lips! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color!

    www.bubbly-color.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely color!
    btw i miss your blog post so much, welcome back ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg such a sweet colour ... going to my list

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's part of my every-day make up :) is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. will be adding this to my list
    >o<

    http://www.phieselphie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful colour! It looks so gorgeous on you!
    You have another follower xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving this shade! Looks great on you!

    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. too bad you didn't like it too much. let us know which item you decide to purchase next.

    Chie | The Brown Eyed Fox

    ReplyDelete