Wednesday, December 31, 2014

INGNI White Winter Coat

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Today is the last day of 2014... omg I can't believe it! 2015 is just around the corner! I spent my time with closest peoples and family. Tbh, I'm not really close with my family because I live independently. But today I'll try to catch up with them and we'll be having another small BBQ party with my family and I hope you guys will be having an awesome new year's eve too :)

japanese fashion

japanese fashion kimstyle

winter coat
polkadot one piece
red wedges
 _______

Me wearing my favorite INGNI white fur winter coat.
INGNI is a japanese clothing brand that I really adore! Check out their site for more fashion beams!

japanese fashion kimstyle

japanese fashion kimstyle

japanese fashion kimstyle

japanese fashion kimstyle

japanese fashion kimstyle

korean food

Bibimbap in a dol sot

This bibimbap is from Mujigae restaurant. Not a super scrumptious one but yeah it's just okay. On the day these photo were taken I was super hectic that I didn't really have a chance to even eat my lunch. lol.  Skipping lunch would make me super cranky and... fierce? haha... I'm the type that live to eat not eat to live.

Hauled some make-up products this week, guess who's a happy bunny now! Hehehe... I'm gonna post about it my haul on my next post, and gonna boring you again with my YSL rave, hohoho. I'm just super excited~!

I also got a new phone, because my old phone Byul is dead. Went to Samsung service center and they told me I need to pay $ 95.00 to replace the broken IC. I was like wtf, that's a ridiculous amount of money just for Byul! So I decided to get a new phone instead of repairing Byul (my phone's name).

Okay I guess that's it for now. I need to eat and sleep!!! Don't forget to check my BLOGSALE yeah~!

.
.
.

Wishing you a fabulous 2015 with full of great achievements and experiences. A meaningful chapter waiting to be written HAPPY NEW YEAR!

23 comments:

  1. Wow you look so gorgeous :) Btw I gave my cellphone a name, too xD! It's called Sammy, because it's from Samsung lol Not very imaginative :D
    Much love, Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unni I'm loving your fashion style.I'm dying to know how to have radiant skin like yours,and I want to have that kind of legs;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you look gorgeous with anything *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! :) Perfect face, perfect body <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah, you're so beautiful :D kinda reminds me of Kang Minkyung of Davichi!~
    I personally like the coat and your wedges! I think they would look great when you paired it with white skirt, I mean it's not that this outfit not good, they're gorgeous! But don't you think it would match better with white/cream like color skirt?
    omg I think I need to stop, you look great though! Sorry for messing around hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. your face is beautifully unique yaa ^^ happy new year anyway!

    cheeringsoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very beautiful outfit, gorgeous coat, but I must say I love it your shoes are very cute
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Happy New Year :) I have to make sure I eat at regular intervals or I get a serious case of the hungry grumpy's as well.

    - Sarah
    www.oh-so-kawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely coat :)
    I remember reading a post about Byul before but getting a new phone is really fun as well. heuheu :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and elegant look,
    happy new year :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, I'm such a fan of white, black, and red coordinates! (^ㅂ^ ) Anyway, happy new years and beautiful photos! Now I really want bibimbap, haha. (boxmilky.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely loved your outfit!! Happy new year too *3* I hope you're having a great 2015 this far! kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are so pretty~!
    Thanks for sharing~ My new post♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabulous and so gorgeous. Love this post.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hollla... Wow you are really beutifull looks like korean artis :) happy new year to you my dear. Love the red wedhes and the coat. I m folowing you now ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. we love that coat, and the food looks amazing!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum! The bibimbap looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the commenting my blog.
    A very sweet and lovely outfit. I love everything about it! It's a beautiful white coat, an adorable polkadot dress with such cool red shoes.

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete